Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    NBA sixth man of the year

Default Re: Kyle Lowry is a FRAUD.

Lowry like most players today benefit from the rules PERIOD. He can throw himself into people and flop for fouls during the regular season but that shit doesn't fly in the playoffs.

In the 90's, I'm not even sure if he's on the level of a Mookie Blaylock honestly.

He's just not the same. Isn't even taking some of the shots that he was making with ease in the regular season.

Makes me think that there is truth the lingering elbow bursitis issue from the the end of the regular season. Still love my boy lowry.

Saw a basketball once

[COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]kyle lowry was never anything special to begin with. his all-star selection was fluke and he's serviceable at best[/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by Dro
    Lowry like most players today benefit from the rules PERIOD. He can throw himself into people and flop for fouls during the regular season but that shit doesn't fly in the playoffs.

In the 90's, I'm not even sure if he's on the level of a Mookie Blaylock honestly.
    shut up. Nobody cares about the 90's.

I understand him getting outplayed by Wall last year in the playoffs, it happens. But this year, he was thoroughly outplayed by Hill in the 1st round, and Dragic in game 1. He needs to get his act together.

he is so much worse than derozan its retarded

NBA sixth man of the year

Quote Originally Posted by livinglegend
    shut up. Nobody cares about the 90's.
    Does the truth hurt?

Lowry is the lowest IQ point guard I have ever seen play out of any point guards in the NBA, FIBA national team tournaments, or European club basketball. I've never gotten why so many people think he's a good player.

Quote Originally Posted by Sakkreth
    Those 2 should learn from JV, he steps up in the playoffs while those two always shit the bed
    They have nothing to learn from a role playing big who benefits of playing with them. I don't understand how supposed Raptor fans make these statements of arrogance unless it's part of an agenda.

Lowry and DeRozan haven't always shit the bed and JV doesn't always step up in the playoffs. I've watched all 19 games they've been a apart of, so I'm not just throwing baseless statements of their terrible games.

When JV becomes the focal point and steps it up throughtout the course of a season as the focal point and not a role player, then we can talk about how great he is. Right now, I'd rather the team play as a unit and try to get out of another deficit. That takes everyone stepping up and not just rooting for one player or select players.

Quote Originally Posted by red1
    He's just not the same. Isn't even taking some of the shots that he was making with ease in the regular season.

Makes me think that there is truth the lingering elbow bursitis issue from the the end of the regular season. Still love my boy lowry.
    But what about last seasons playoffs?

Made that high school varsity squad Goofsta Knicca's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    The buzzerbeater was a false alarm. Lowry is who we thought he is.
    N we LET HIM off da hook!