Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    NBA rookie of the year

Default Re: When we say "white players"

Quote Originally Posted by christian1923

Idk that is close.
    Totally off topic and im probably wrong

But it wouldnt surprise me if blakes bio dad was a lighter skinned black man.

I just dont see how a black man as dark as that guy has a kid as light skinned as blake.

At a most blakes dad should be about as dark as president obama, probably closer to doc rivers skin tone.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAQisGOAT
    In recent times... yea, most likely. All time? Nop...

Stockton
    West
    Bird
    McHale
    Walton

Tough to mess with.
    That would make for one great all-time team, if they were all healthy and in their primes. The shooting and passing would be amazing.

Put them up against the original starting Dream Team.

Quote Originally Posted by Marchesk
    That would make for one great all-time team, if they were all healthy and in their primes. The shooting and passing would be amazing.

Mike and the boys would run that shit out the gym they would kill them in transition foh

Why the hell do black people love claiming these mixed guys as their own and why does society as a whole allow it?

Blake Griffin, Steph Curry, Obama, etc.

They're not black. Ok?

Where do you think the intelligence in these men comes from?

Quote Originally Posted by Im so nba'd out
    Mike and the boys would run that shit out the gym they would kill them in transition foh
    Because Stocton, West and Walton (healthy) couldn't run the fast break? Anyway, Bird's team would pick Mike's team apart in the half court.

You have to remember that the 80s Hawks and 76ers were far more athletic than the Celtics. So were the Bucks.

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by Collie
    International white guys are basically the best of the best the rest of the world have to offer. For every Gasol, there are countless Darkos and Spanoulis players in the NBA.
    NBA white guys should really be the best white american population has to offer.

The percentage of non-Hispanic white people in the U.S. population has reached an all-time low: 63%. That is 197.7 million white people out of 313.9 million Americans. In 2000, whites were 69% of the population
    http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.1371772

Currently there are about 197 million non-hispanic white americans, its surprising that no american white has been a great player (I guess love is boarderline) since Bird and stockton.

Now if there were zero great white players, you could just explain it away as whites suck at basketball. But thats not the case. There have been great non-american white players.

Personally I think it has to do with what kobe said, about how they teach the fundamentals better outside america, and white players are more dependent on skills.
    Last edited by MavsSuperFan; 01-04-2015 at 11:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Budadiiii
    Where do you think the intelligence in these men comes from?
    It doesn't come from skin cells, last I checked.

Quote Originally Posted by Im so nba'd out
    you had to go back 50 years for some of them players smh.Back then there was barely any europeans in the nba.I said the past 35 years its only been 3 great white players.Chris Mullin would not be the same player in this era like the other 3 would.
    Bird, Stockton, McHale, Mullin, Westphal, Mark Price, Chambers, Bobby Jones, Sikma, Walton... were all active at some point in the last 35 years, all great players at their best, not ALL of them were cream of the crop superstars but all of them were great at their best.

And stop underrating Mullin...

I believe its the blade effect except opposite.I believe they take all the weaknesses instead of all the strengths.

How many white people are 100% pure anything in today's american....not very many

They are mixed with irish or german or italian ect ect ect.Manu and them boys are 100% thats why they are way better athletes than the luke babbits of the league

I swear im not trolling mods...
    Last edited by Im so nba'd out; 01-04-2015 at 11:36 PM.

It doesn't come from skin cells, last I checked.
    Cool. Did I insinuate that it did?

Quote Originally Posted by MavsSuperFan
    Personally I think it has to do with what kobe said, about how they teach the fundamentals better outside america, and white players are more dependent on skills.
    Maybe it's also that in some of those countries, you really only have the choice of soccer, the Olympics or Basketball to be great in?

We have a lot of sporting options in the US. A good percentage of blacks are limited to excelling in football, basketball or track & field. So that's where their efforts go.

Malcom Gladwell argues that it's not a genetic thing at all. It's a matter of what the population in question concentrates on. The white majority in the US has too many options to excel in a couple of areas. It the situation were reversed, we would see the opposite effect in basketball.

Which is what you're kind of seeing from the Euros, with soccer being their number one draw by far.

You see this with Latin America and baseball. Second only to soccer, depending on the country.

Banned

White Choc is the last player to have confidence and not feel second class since Bird. All these white players give too much respect.

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by mehyaM24
    rick barry
    chris mullin
    kevin mchale
    dave cowens
    pete maravich
    george mikan
    john havlicek
    bill walton
    jerry west

were all some of the best players in the world at one point. aside from maybe chris mullin, legends.

not sure what this forums obsession with race is anyway. bunch of degenerates.
    None of those guys have been recent.

Over the past 10-15 years all of the best white players have been non-american.
    I dont get why everyone is so scared to talk about race

athletically speaking

A full blooded dog > A mut

A pure blooded argentine male(manu ginboili) > An american mut male (kyle korver)

once again not trolling mods i really believe this
    Last edited by Im so nba'd out; 01-04-2015 at 11:53 PM.

True. Shooting, passing, team D, chemistry, intangibles and even post-game would be crazy.

Bench of:

Price
    Hondo
    Barry
    Pettit
    Cowens

Would be pretty great too, and you also got B. Jones, Pistol Pete, Mullin, Westphal, Debusschere and so on...

But the best team consisting of black players would definitely be better, at least on paper... even when you combine white USA players and white foreigners. White team would be crazy yea, but the best players throughout history on average are black, no question about it.