Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Default Re: LeBron Tossed Volleyball Camp Kids Out of Gym So He Could Work Out

Quote Originally Posted by Joshumitsu
    Different story, same LeDouchery.

http://www.blazersedge.com/2010/1/11...ort-blazers-94

FYI, this is one of the most legitimate source of Blazers information and the guys running it have the same privileges all the other journalists do.

It's a matter of opinions so take it with what you will.
    A teenage male, whom he did not know, grabbed his ass.

Please tell what the hell is wrong with people? I was in kindergarten too and the first rule was"keep your hands to yourself". A lesson so simple.

National High School Star

It was a sports butt pat. Weird yeah, but don't make it out to be some kind of groping. Well, unless the fingers went in to the crack... then yeah that is kind of a groping. But it sounds like a butt pat that lingered slightly too long.

Quote Originally Posted by monkeypox
    It was a sports butt pat. Weird yeah, but don't make it out to be some kind of groping. Well, unless the fingers went in to the crack... then yeah that is kind of a groping. But it sounds like a butt pat that lingered slightly too long.
    I understand it was pat(the way the writer described it made it seems really weird) but seriously, you just shouldn't do that to people you dont know. I know I wouldn't do that if I saw lebron draining three's. I might ask him a couple question about the game, or for a couple tips or maybe cheer him on but I dont think my hand would ever be near his ass.

Real Men watch CBM

Quote Originally Posted by thejusman1
    Did Lebron's entourage park in their handicapped spots too?
    Yes, with their helicopter.

Son of a --

College superstar

Lebron takes no prisoners!!

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by gts
    and growing every year.. his charity work there and how he has embraced the chinese culture and even the government has endeared him on a level to the chinese people never seen before by an nba player... lebron has a very long long way to go to be on the same level when it comes to china...

I also heard that families there had to lock up their daughters cause Kome was in town....

sick puppy

Local High School Star strifed169's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jordan-esque
    Yes, with their helicopter.

Son of a --
    he also used children's security blankets as a red carpet leading to the gym

Magic Johnson

Do you guys know how to determine the credibility of a source? Apparently not.