Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Derrick Rose's case investigator found DEAD!!

Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiSWISH
    This. It's the truth and is known through out the city. He was strongly sheltered by his brothers and the street gangs that controlled his side of the neighborhood.

I don't know whether his friends and family are GDs, Vice Lords, or Black Stones but I highly doubt any of them would be daring enough to off an LAPD detective directly involved with the case across the country.

South side gangsters wouldn't even really likely have that ability within their own city. Let a lone out in LA.

Yet still, such an odd and spooky turn of events. They're saying likely suicide but I don't even think they found the murder weapon in that house yet.

Hmm
    A lot of chicago gang members have moved out to LA.

Great college starter

Pretty sure it's just a coincidence but of course the media's spinning it as if Rose had her killed

Dude absolutely can't win this trial by any means necessary, apparently

The Holy Trinity

Quote Originally Posted by scm5
    Why is it being investigated as a suicide? I don't think people typically shoot themselves in the chest trying to commit suicide.

I'm very sorry for your loss, it just doesn't add up to me.
    This to the 100 millionth power. Head or mouth, and it's over as soon as you pull the trigger. But, who would shoot themselves in the chest so that they would likely bleed out in excruciating pain?

The Paterfamilias RedBlackAttack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by scm5
    Why is it being investigated as a suicide? I don't think people typically shoot themselves in the chest trying to commit suicide.

I'm very sorry for your loss, it just doesn't add up to me.
    NSFW

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=ea1_1439559827

Tough way to go, but it also has to be REALLY hard to put a gun to your head and just put your lights out. A shot to the chest might be easier to accomplish, mentally.

Smile, you're on ISH Crystallas's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jrong
    who would shoot themselves in the chest so that they would likely bleed out in excruciating pain?
    People do hang themselves, slit their wrists, drown themselves and a number of other methods that aren't exactly low pain. The reason some people kill themselves (and I'm not for a second suggesting that I believe this was a suicide) is because they feel so numb to the world that feeling pain is what they seek. You're not exactly working with a rational person in most cases.

The Paterfamilias RedBlackAttack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jrong
    This to the 100 millionth power. Head or mouth, and it's over as soon as you pull the trigger. But, who would shoot themselves in the chest so that they would likely bleed out in excruciating pain?
    Anyone who has ever seen the R. Budd Dwyer suicide would/should have a hard time shooting themselves in the head. That's the kind of scene that will scar whoever sees it.

People committing suicide aren't thinking rationally, but I could see a person not wanting their loved ones to find them in that state.

Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiSWISH
    South side gangsters wouldn't even really likely have that ability within their own city. Let a lone out in LA.
    SHiiiieeeeeeeeettt.

Alot of my folks homies have [COLOR="Blue"]C[/COLOR]ousins out there.

And when this much future paper is at risk, do you really think they would trust folks or crips for this job? Hell nah, this would get contracted out to mossad or russians or LCN or somebody folks chiefs have old relationships with, etc.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Reporter: Derrick do you have any comment on the death of Det. Nadine Hernandez?

Drose: We men.

College star

Blame it on that muscle memory yo

Quote Originally Posted by BarberSchool
    SHiiiieeeeeeeeettt.

Alot of my folks homies have [COLOR="Blue"]C[/COLOR]ousins out there.

And when this much future paper is at risk, do you really think they would trust folks or crips for this job? Hell nah, this would get contracted out to mossad or russians or LCN or somebody folks chiefs have old relationships with, etc.
    I'm sure there is family, or even relocated gang members out that way. Didn't think otherwise.

But absolutely do not believe for one single, solitary second the reach, or potential heat that would be brought down on them by killing an LAPD officer in their own home as a staged suicide would be worth that kind of risk.

This isn't the mob. Black street gangs, especially the chaotic youth on the south side are hardly that intelligent or organized. The more elite, organized mob factions whether it be the Italians, Russians, Irish, Chechens use those black street gangs occasionally as street muscle. Not the other way around.

How much do you possibly think these local gangs would be seeing of Derrick's money? Or are you flat out saying he funds them? Otherwise the risk is flat out stupid.

There is no one invested or affected enough to do something like this other than Derrick himself, and his brothers. But the case was already turning in his favor, so there would be no need to have one of the investigators murdered.

cot damn

Quote Originally Posted by Gileraracer
    cot damn
    Welcome back. Thought you were dead

Learning to shoot layups

"Don't make me call drose boy, he 600 boy"