Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Certified ISHiot.

Default Re: Downsizing my sneaker collection... anybody want some cheap Jordans?

Quote Originally Posted by tian820
    lol Stro needs no money.

I want some of those kicks though Stro. I'm not going to be back in the states until July, but if you're cool with PayPal, we can definitely deal that way. From the pics, I like the Croc AF1s, Vicks and AIs. I'd buy more if we can settle for a lowered rate too lol (Scarface and the J Fusion IIIs aren't my size, but they're pretty sweet)

Can you post or link me a pic of the Melo 5.5s? If you wanna do this over PMs or facebook, send me a message either way on those. Facebook might be better for me because I get notifications/emails for those on my phone.
    Alright, I'll send you a picture of the Melo's, and you can answer me with a list of all the ones that interest you. I'll try to come up with some sort of deal for all of them if you want.

Certified ISHiot.

Default Re: Downsizing my sneaker collection... anybody want some cheap Jordans?

Oh, and Maga, I'm headed to the post office in about 2 hours. I'll let you know what they tell me.

Oh the Bealsanity

Those Iverson's are niiiiiiiice. My favorite pair when I was a wee lad.

Other people have dibs though but I'd be interested if they fall through.

Certified ISHiot.

Maga, PM sent about the shipping.

Cali Love

Could you post the Nike Air Uptempo Pros and the Melo 5.5s? Id really like to get it if the color scheme isnt ugly.

Dunno if you could/want to ship out to London/Belgium tho.
    Last edited by brownmamba00; 05-26-2011 at 03:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by StroShow4
    Maga, PM sent about the shipping.
    Any idea what the shipping costs would be to Holland? I like these.. that's a great price for Jordans.

Air Jordan Fusion III size 8.5 $50 shipped

Certified ISHiot.

The Melo 5.5s, the Vicks, the Answers, the Crocodile Forces, the Scarfaces, and the Fusions are all on hold until tomorrow as of right now... the Jordan 11s are also on hold until I hear back from someone who PMed me. All of the other shoes are still up for grabs. Here's a picture of the Melo M3s and the Uptempo Pros...

Certified ISHiot.

The 5.5s, Crocs, Vicks, and Answers have been sold. I'm still holding the Fusions and XIs. The Scarfaces are available, along with everything else.

Certified ISHiot.

Quote Originally Posted by Toizumi
    Any idea what the shipping costs would be to Holland? I like these.. that's a great price for Jordans.
    Based on what I learned yesterday at the post office, it looks like it's basically 45 bucks to ship a pair of shoes overseas with a tracking number (I don't want to do anything with no tracking number). The best deal I could give you on those fusions to Holland would be $75.

Quote Originally Posted by StroShow4
    Based on what I learned yesterday at the post office, it looks like it's basically 45 bucks to ship a pair of shoes overseas with a tracking number (I don't want to do anything with no tracking number). The best deal I could give you on those fusions to Holland would be $75.
    That's still a great price How do we get this done?

Certified ISHiot.

Quote Originally Posted by Toizumi
    That's still a great price How do we get this done?
    Do you have paypal? That's how it gets done. If so, send me a PM and I'll respond to it with my info so you can send me the 75 bucks, then I ship you the shoes and provide a tracking number.

Certified ISHiot.

Fusions are gone. Anyone got offers on any of the shoes that remain?

Certified ISHiot.

NEW OFFER: I'll package the VIIIs, IVs, XIs, Melo M3s, LeBron 20-5-5s, Scarfaces, and Uptempo Pros (all between size 8.5 and 9.5) for $375 shipped. That's a goddamn good deal...

Certified ISHiot.

Bump.

Certified ISHiot.

Bumping this one more time before I give up. If you have a reasonable offer, make it now.