Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Downsizing my sneaker collection... anybody want some cheap Jordans?

Quote Originally Posted by StroShow4
    Where do you want them shipped? If I can get them to you for 20 bucks or less you can have them for 60.
    Portugal.
    Oh no way, if you ship them i pay you 70.

Certified ISHiot.

Default Re: Downsizing my sneaker collection... anybody want some cheap Jordans?

Quote Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY
    Stro, I'm down for a pair of either the

Reebok Answers
    Scarfaces or
    Air Jordan IV's

But I'm typing all they keywords and nothing shows up. WHats up wid dat? I"m in COnnecticut so shipping shouldn't be too much.
    Alright, well if you decide you want them, just send me a message and I'll give you my Paypal. Just to let you know, the Scarfaces are stamped as "B-Grades" on the box, but you'd never know there was anything wrong with them... I don't really know why they're B-Grades. I paid 100 for them and the only pair on Ebay was like 200 bucks or some sh!t.

Certified ISHiot.

Quote Originally Posted by Maga_1
    Portugal.
    Oh no way, if you ship them i pay you 70.
    Let me go to the post office tomorrow and see how much it will cost to get those to Portugal, then maybe we can come up with a fair deal. I'll send you a PM tomorrow afternoon, I have to work in the morning.

Let me go to the post office tomorrow and see how much it will cost to get those to Portugal, then maybe we can come up with a fair deal. I'll send you a PM tomorrow afternoon, I have to work in the morning.
    Alright, thanks .

Certified ISHiot.

Quote Originally Posted by Maga_1
    Why the hell does it jump from 13 to 45 dollars between those two box sizes? I guess I better find out if I can fit a pair of shoes in that 13 dollar one.

You got Spacejams in black? I need a 7.5 or so.

omg, id pay triple the amount for those ai's. too bad it ain't a size 13

Those Scarface kicks are nice. Too bad you've got tiny feet

Why the hell does it jump from 13 to 45 dollars between those two box sizes? I guess I better find out if I can fit a pair of shoes in that 13 dollar one.
    Just ask in the post office tomorrow, it's better

Certified ISHiot.

Quote Originally Posted by Draz
    You got Spacejams in black? I need a 7.5 or so.
    No, I've never had a pair of those.

Good High School Starter

So you wear size 8.5 to 12.

Certified ISHiot.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucifer
    So you wear size 8.5 to 12.
    I didn't wear the ones that are bigger than size 9.5. I'm a sneaker collector, it's not that weird to have all kinds of sizes.

StroShow trying to earn back some of his t-shirt money.

Decent college freshman tian820's Avatar

lol Stro needs no money.

I want some of those kicks though Stro. I'm not going to be back in the states until July, but if you're cool with PayPal, we can definitely deal that way. From the pics, I like the Croc AF1s, Vicks and AIs. I'd buy more if we can settle for a lowered rate too lol (Scarface and the J Fusion IIIs aren't my size, but they're pretty sweet)

Can you post or link me a pic of the Melo 5.5s? If you wanna do this over PMs or facebook, send me a message either way on those. Facebook might be better for me because I get notifications/emails for those on my phone.
    Last edited by tian820; 05-26-2011 at 12:00 PM.