Default Horace Grant says Michael Jordan was allowed to fight teammates in practice

Default Re: Horace Grant says Michael Jordan was allowed to fight teammates in practice

lol and they couldnt hit him back

NBA lottery pick

Default Re: Horace Grant says Michael Jordan was allowed to fight teammates in practice

If fighting teammates = championships, then "Let's get ready to rumbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbble!"

National High School Star sick_brah07's Avatar

His struggling to put a sentence together and what does he mean by should be 6 time champion lol?

when does he talk about the fight?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by navy
    lol and they couldnt hit him back
    He was too important lmao.. If I was Willie I would've slugged him as hard as I could've.

Quote Originally Posted by IGOTGAME
    when does he talk about the fight?
    Someone post the exact time cos I forgot

Quote Originally Posted by jzek
    Thats not what he said. He said Jordan hit Perdue, and everyone held Perdue so he couldn't hit him back. It wasnt like Jordan was encouraged to hit people. And even then he hit Perdue because Perdue set two illegal picks on him but set spaghetti picks on other players during the game