Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Clippers have Muslim Man in turban perform National Anthem

The only ones who are fine with using sentences "muslim/islam" and "ISIS" together is only ISIS and Islamophobs/stupid people/people who know nothing about Islam (no offense), they/you are only doing them a favor. These psychos have killed far more actual muslims (middle-eastern) than anything else (the terror they deliver in middle-east doesnt make your news or?) as they oppose/are at war with them... amongst the victims in Paris there were also many casual muslims they shot down, i have a sister in Paris, was there just last month, could have been me or her amongst one of those people in the concert hall, been there many times... and im muslim... you really think they care?

NBA Legend

Quote Originally Posted by LikeMike
    Probably for the best. This guy has nothing to do with the attacks.
    As far as we know...

Quote Originally Posted by pauk
    The only ones who are fine with using sentences "muslim/islam" and "ISIS" together is only ISIS and Islamophobs/stupid people/people who know nothing about Islam (no offense), they/you are only doing them a favor. These psychos have killed far more actual muslims (middle-eastern) than anything else (the terror they deliver in middle-east doesnt make your news or?) as they oppose/are at war with them... amongst the victims in Paris there were also many casual muslims they shot down, i have a sister in Paris, was there just last month, could have been me or her amongst one of those people in the concert hall, been there many times... and im muslim... you really think they care?
    Truth.

Decent playground baller

Peace loving muslims & hindus should convert to Christianity or Judaism.

Quote Originally Posted by pauk
    You still doing this act?