Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Default Re: Josh Smith is a perfect fit with the Spurs

Every Hawks fan will tell you the same thing about Smith, and every Hawks fan is glad he's gone.

Josh Smith isn't a perfect fit for any team. He is and always will be a cancer no matter who is his coach.

Spurs would never being on someone like Smith. Dumb thread.

Smith isn't really a cancer. He has always put out good effort on D. But he is a dumbass on offense who thinks much too highly of himself and can't play the 3 at all. He is much better at the 4.

When Dumars signed him knowing he would have to play the 3 i was stunned. Amazingly stupid move. Playing the 3 just encourages him to jack up more jumpers because he can't beat 3s off the dribble.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by tontoz
    Spurs would never being on someone like Smith. Dumb thread.

Smith isn't really a cancer. He has always put out good effort on D. But he is a dumbass on offense who thinks much too highly of himself and can't play the 3 at all. He is much better at the 4.

When Dumars signed him knowing he would have to play the 3 i was stunned. Amazingly stupid move. Playing the 3 just encourages him to jack up more jumpers because he can't beat 3s off the dribble.
    like I said he is a top 5 Power Forward in the League. He shouldn't play he 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Fiddlesticks
    His FG% declined because there was no floor spacing last year. Shot selection is something coaching can fix.
    He chose to go to the pistons and play with 2 other young bigs who can't shoot. Somebody has to space the floor on that team and Smith wasn't any help because HE CAN'T SHOOT.