Page 1 of 16 123411 ... LastLast

Default Kobe interview on ESPN. Talks about playing 1on1 with other stars

http://espn.go.com/blog/playbook/fan...-lebron-django

[QUOTE]Who would you most like to play one-on-one, either active or retired?

Jordan. No question.

What would happen?

I

Default Re: Kobe interview on ESPN. Talks about playing 1on1 with other stars

Let's be honest here...Carmelo's got Kobe one-on-one.

Quote Originally Posted by LoneyROY7
    Maybe old 34 year old Kobe. But prime Kobe would shit on him.

Quote Originally Posted by IGOTGAME
    Maybe old 34 year old Kobe. But prime Kobe would shit on him.
    Well, this is an interview with a 34-year old Kobe.

Well, this is an interview with a 34-year old Kobe.
    Even now I'd give it to Kobe. 1 on 1 is a lot about will too. Melo isn't just gonna back him down and score, especially with no refs. I'd still give it to Kobe. With no help defenders its almost impossible to guard Kobe.

Kobe is a boss.

NBA rookie of the year It's A VC3!!!'s Avatar

Vince Carter would roast him.

NBA lottery pick

[quote]I won all three games. One game I won 11-2. After the third game he said he had back spasms and couldn

Even now I'd give it to Kobe. 1 on 1 is a lot about will too. Melo isn't just gonna back him down and score, especially with no refs. I'd still give it to Kobe. With no help defenders its almost impossible to guard Kobe.
    The exact same thing could be said for Melo. Kobe said it himself, guarding him is like trying to defend a bull. I don't see Kobe stopping Carmelo from getting to the basket.

Kobe's a pretty confident guy. All athletes should have that level of confidence.

The T-Mac stuff was crazy.

Don't think defensively he'd stop Kobe in his prime. Kobe would have a better chance defending and getting a few stops than the other way around.

Quote Originally Posted by Legends66NBA7
    Kobe's a pretty confident guy. All athletes should have that level of confidence.

The T-Mac stuff was crazy.

Don't think defensively he'd stop Kobe in his prime. Kobe would have a better chance defending and getting a few stops than the other way around.
    I'm talking right now. Kobe doesn't go to the rim much any more, so it's more a matter of just contesting his jumper (not that it's an easy task).

2002-03 T-Mac would give him trouble. Arrogantbe at it again.

Quote Originally Posted by It's A VC3!!!
    Vince Carter would roast him.
    I could see that.

Vince in that past has tried really hard to defend Kobe, but it would be different 1 on1 .

I'm talking right now.
    I'd still say it's pretty close, but yeah advantage for Melo.

agreed. Too smart, too savvy. Melo would get easily frustrated with the trash talk too.