Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Default Re: Apple's inferior products

I don't know for the life of me why anybody still uses microsoft and apple in today's age. Linux is where it's at. You can do anything on it. It doesn't cost a thing. Viruses are non-existent. Why? Why would people pay for inferior products that are less secure and limited? Linux is different and there is a learning curve, but it's the same learning curve as the other products. It might be different, but it's not hard to use.

Default Re: Apple's inferior products

Quote Originally Posted by IamRAMBO24
    I don't know for the life of me why anybody still uses microsoft and apple in today's age. Linux is where it's at. You can do anything on it. It doesn't cost a thing. Viruses are non-existent. Why? Why would people pay for inferior products that are less secure and limited? Linux is different and there is a learning curve, but it's the same learning curve as the other products. It might be different, but it's not hard to use.
    Because stuff like video games are made for Windows and Apple does cool ads that make stupid people buy their products. Plus their cellphones are great.

And most people do not know what an OS is and how to install one anyways.