Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: where you at pauk

Quote Originally Posted by Nowitness
    youve been exposed you fraud

duncan and shaq didn't have a bad series in their primes.
    Which years do you consider was their "prime", tell me specifically that and i will be glad to show you some bad series....

Did you also take a look at their series stats & play by plays from their entire career by yourself? Either you are to lazy to look it up or you did look it up & still think none of it was ever a bad series, in that case whats the point in wasting my time with your delusion?

still waiting to see these shaq&duncan series

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=352364
    rent at no charge?

[COLOR="White"](feel like a troll saying that)[/COLOR]

Guess i have to start a "Where you at Nowitness" thread because you didnt answer immediately just now?

youve been exposed you fraud

duncan and shaq didn't have a bad series in their primes.

duncan didn't score 15 ppg. please show me some exact series where he was bad and he got bailed out by david or whoever i will wait.

same goes for shaq.
    How long do you consider Duncan's prime to be? 47%TS in the 2005 Finals(29 yrs old), 18 shots to average 20 ppg , shot under 40% 3x in that series.

Pretty horrible for the last 4 games of the Lakers series, shooting under 40% in 3 out of 4 games (and averaging 17.5 & 13.8 with 4.3 TOV on 38% shooting in those games) at 28 years old.

Every time the Spurs went for a repeat, Duncan has one bad or medicore series and the rest of the team can't play that much better to make up for it.

Duncan had some medicore Playoff series in his prime, even when the series stats even out pretty well, he had a stretch of 2-3 games, where he disappeared or his shot was just not falling on the offensive end and he was turning the ball over on some sloppy plays. It's happened to all greats.

Quote Originally Posted by ImKobe
    How long do you consider Duncan's prime to be? 47%TS in the 2005 Finals(29 yrs old), 18 shots to average 20 ppg , shot under 40% 3x in that series.

Pretty horrible for the last 4 games of the Lakers series, shooting under 40% in 3 out of 4 games (and averaging 17.5 & 13.8 with 4.3 TOV on 38% shooting in those games) at 28 years old.

Every time the Spurs went for a repeat, Duncan has one bad or medicore series and the rest of the team can't play that much better to make up for it.

Duncan had some medicore Playoff series in his prime, even when the series stats even out pretty well, he had a stretch of 2-3 games, where he disappeared or his shot was just not falling on the offensive end and he was turning the ball over on some sloppy plays. It's happened to all greats.
    05 Finals wasn't a bad series. Go watch it and see what the commentators/other players were saying. They knew Duncan's shot wasn't falling, but he patrolled the paint single-handedly, and he was being doubled almost all the time by two of the league's best defenders. No one had a problem with giving Duncan the Finals MVP because the game, especially in a defensive series, is more than just about shooting at a high clip.

2-3 game stretches can even out, so that entire paragraph was a waste. Duncan wasn't there to repeat in 00, he choked in 04, but it wasn't a bad series, he averaged 32 PPG on the Mavs in 06.
    Last edited by T_L_P; 08-27-2014 at 09:40 AM.