Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Kobe doesn't "pass" Myth. Rank #1 in assists

Quote Originally Posted by robert de niro
    he may pass a lot on paper but he doesn't pass the eye test

Very good NBA starter Round Mound's Avatar

Kobe Was A Very Skilled Passer For a 2 Guard But To Name Him Next To Magic and Bird As A Passer? Thats Insulting

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

What'd he lead, 4 title teams in assists? Or was it all 5?

Quote Originally Posted by Round Mound
    Kobe Was A Very Skilled Passer For a 2 Guard But To Name Him Next To Magic and Bird As A Passer? Thats Insulting
    Kobe is definitely up there in terms of passing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8nqgsrJJkc

Local High School Star SpanishACB's Avatar

how about you do that amongst top scoring guards and not kobe + bigmen

National High School Star dr.hee's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SpanishACB
    how about you do that amongst top scoring guards and not kobe + bigmen
    It's an arbitrary stat picked for a specific agenda. What do you expect?

Good college starter NZStreetBaller's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dr.hee
    Which idiot created this meme? Kobe isn't 27th all time, that's Drexler. Kobe is 33rd. Other non PGs in front of him are Havlicek(28th) and Pippen(26th). Then you also have combo-guards that played a significant time of their careers at SG: Jerry West(25th), Norm Nixon(24th), Reggie Theus(23rd).

So who created this bullshit meme?

http://espn.go.com/nba/history/leaders/_/stat/assists

http://www.basketball-reference.com/...st_career.html

Wow ESPN does talk sheit

Local High School Star Inactive's Avatar

The "Kobe doesn't pass" criticism has never been about his assist numbers, or his passing ability. He's very good at setting up his teammates when he wants to.

The problem is that he'll decide that he's going to take the shot on certain possessions, no matter what the defense does. He might have 10 assists in a game, but then he'll have a couple possessions in a row where he forces 20 foot fadeaways, instead of passing to an open shooter, or feeding a big in the post.

Good college starter NZStreetBaller's Avatar

Kobe Bryant is the greastest passer that ever lived if you watch all his games from debut untill now. The fact that people believe that Kobe was bad sickens me to my stomach. Lebron james cannot pass nearly anywhere near the GOAT passer of all time and our Holy God Kobe. Its clear through all my time spent watching jordan highlight videos that his purpose of his career was basically to attract us to the upcoming future GOAT player and GOAT passer. like I said if you finetooth comb all the career passes and assist of Kobe he actually has more then DOUBLE the amount of passes then John stockton ESPN has a way of feeding us incorrect information. example WILTS 100 point game.... The old oh there is no actual footage but it happened. there is proof of lord KOBES 81 point game which could've easily been 100 if he chose to. Going back to the passing... it really is the only reason that Kobes teammates scored so much. majority of SHAQs points should be credited to Kobes career statistics and although Shaq won FMVP 3 times. Kobe was the unsung hero by assisting shaq and handing him the mighty unstopple palm magnet type laser beam passing greatness. the most memorable SHAQ and KOBE highlight was KOBE feeding SHAQ that alleyoop. hell im sure that baboon was just told by the all intelligent KOBE just jump up and grab the time my oversized attention seeking clown and you shall score a point. and then the mighty KOBE with his excellent timing and court vision pin pointed that pass to perfection. At the end of the day. we will see alot of good passers and have seen alot of good passers but by comparison no one is even remotely close to on the level of the good looking,iron jawed,killer that is KOBE bryant. this site is basically designed to try and tune down his greatness for competition sake when it comes to passing but the truth is there and the facts are right here. I feel bad for those without the real insight and knowledge of was a great passer is but its okay because you can and will remain mislead misinformed and uneducated just like every other player who stepped onto the court with the mighty unstoppable lord. If you had one person on your team that you would want to make you look good you wouldnt have a chance but kobe statistically would be the only one who would actually have the capability perhaps to make you look like you can actually bucket that shit. If i could rewind the clock to kobes debut and relive his career just for all of you i would but unfortunately kobe is the only one i believe who has time travelling potential. But fortunately for us kobe is an unselfish guy and may one day pass us the ability to travel in time.

So there you have it golden proof that Kobe is not only underrated but actually the GOAT of passing and making his teamates better NOT Lechoke NOT Jordum ""KOBE BRYANT"" deal with it haters

-NZStreetBaller

Decent playground baller

Quote Originally Posted by imnew09

GOAT

Top 5. Above Magic and Bird
    Those are all the guys in the 30,000 point club. So he has more assists than two centers, a power forward who had an all time great point guard running his offense, and Jordan who Kobe has already played 173 more games than.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by imnew09

GOAT

Top 5. Above Magic and Bird
    wait till LeBron scores 30k points

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by NZStreetBaller
    Kobe Bryant is the greastest passer that ever lived if you watch all his games from debut untill now. The fact that people believe that Kobe was bad sickens me to my stomach. Lebron james cannot pass nearly anywhere near the GOAT passer of all time and our Holy God Kobe. Its clear through all my time spent watching jordan highlight videos that his purpose of his career was basically to attract us to the upcoming future GOAT player and GOAT passer. like I said if you finetooth comb all the career passes and assist of Kobe he actually has more then DOUBLE the amount of passes then John stockton ESPN has a way of feeding us incorrect information. example WILTS 100 point game.... The old oh there is no actual footage but it happened. there is proof of lord KOBES 81 point game which could've easily been 100 if he chose to. Going back to the passing... it really is the only reason that Kobes teammates scored so much. majority of SHAQs points should be credited to Kobes career statistics and although Shaq won FMVP 3 times. Kobe was the unsung hero by assisting shaq and handing him the mighty unstopple palm magnet type laser beam passing greatness. the most memorable SHAQ and KOBE highlight was KOBE feeding SHAQ that alleyoop. hell im sure that baboon was just told by the all intelligent KOBE just jump up and grab the time my oversized attention seeking clown and you shall score a point. and then the mighty KOBE with his excellent timing and court vision pin pointed that pass to perfection. At the end of the day. we will see alot of good passers and have seen alot of good passers but by comparison no one is even remotely close to on the level of the good looking,iron jawed,killer that is KOBE bryant. this site is basically designed to try and tune down his greatness for competition sake when it comes to passing but the truth is there and the facts are right here. I feel bad for those without the real insight and knowledge of was a great passer is but its okay because you can and will remain mislead misinformed and uneducated just like every other player who stepped onto the court with the mighty unstoppable lord. If you had one person on your team that you would want to make you look good you wouldnt have a chance but kobe statistically would be the only one who would actually have the capability perhaps to make you look like you can actually bucket that shit. If i could rewind the clock to kobes debut and relive his career just for all of you i would but unfortunately kobe is the only one i believe who has time travelling potential. But fortunately for us kobe is an unselfish guy and may one day pass us the ability to travel in time.

So there you have it golden proof that Kobe is not only underrated but actually the GOAT of passing and making his teamates better NOT Lechoke NOT Jordum ""KOBE BRYANT"" deal with it haters

-NZStreetBaller
    how come Kobe's assist number doesnt come close with LeBron in his first 11 season...

Dunking on everybody in the park Breezy's Avatar

The problem isn't that Kobe doesn't pass. It's that he doesn't pass when he should. Which results in a lot of 30 foot fade aways over a triple team.

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
    Terrible arguments everywhere......
    honestly, why do you even bother to stay here. i sure as hell wondering that

cool stat, but pretty useless.

let me prove my point

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gx645z6Kf3g

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by KBaller33
    Those are all the guys in the 30,000 point club. So he has more assists than two centers, a power forward who had an all time great point guard running his offense, and Jordan who Kobe has already played 173 more games than.
    Came in here to post this.

And at bringing up Bird and Magic. Neither is anywhere near 30k points, so of course they wouldn't be included.