Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Dirk or T-Mac

Good college starter EricForman's Avatar

tmac fans are comedy, to this day, they still want to argue taht Tmac is on Kobe's level or better (um no he ain't, and I ain't even a kobe fan, I can't stand the guy but facts are facts)

I also love how they bring up the 13 points in 33 seconds EVERY FREAKING TIME as if that's the END-ALL-BE-ALL point to end arguments. That's just comedy....

example:

Generic Tmac fan:
    Tmac is the best in the game!
    Guy A: Um Tim Duncan has three rings, three finals MVP, and his team is a contender every year, I say Duncan is better
    Generic Tmac fan: no way dawg, remember when Tmac dropped 13 in 33 seconds on Duncan? Who cares about his three rings, Tmac is better!
    Guy B: I think Lebron is the best in the game, what he has done at the age of 21 is amazing, almost took out the Pistons by himself this year
    Generic Tmac fan: You're stupid son, Tmac single handedly beat the Spurs in a meaningless regular season game by dropipng 13 points in 33 seconds, let's see Lebron do that!
    Guy C: Shaq's still the most dominant player in the game, no question
    Generic Tmac fan: Shaq is fat and out of shape, he can't even hit a shot outside 5 feet, let alone hit threes like Tmac did when he dropped 13 in 33 seconds, let's see Shaq do that! He can't because he suxxxxx
    Guy D: Kobe's still the best one on one player in the game, by far
    Generic Tmac fan: If Tmac was on the Lakers, they woulda beaten the Suns because Tmac would have scored 13 in the final 33 seconds of game 7, Kobe got nothing on Tmac, yeah Kobe has hit tons of game winners, but has he scored 13 in 33 seconds to win a meaningless regular season game?

Come on Tmac fans, give it up. He's been in the league almost 10 years now, still hasn't made it out of the first round ONCE. You clowns hype him up like he's still the undisputed best perimeter player in the game, when majority of people would easily rank Lebron, Kobe and Wade over Tmac. Dirk has won more playoff games and hit more big shots in this year's playoff run alone than Tmac has his entire career.

I don't get picked last at the park anymore Trade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TMacsOneGoodEye
    The Dirk groupies have overtaken the Kobe groupies as worst fans on ISH.
    ill agree to that

Quote Originally Posted by EricForman
    tmac fans are comedy, to this day, they still want to argue taht Tmac is on Kobe's level or better (um no he ain't, and I ain't even a kobe fan, I can't stand the guy but facts are facts)

I also love how they bring up the 13 points in 33 seconds EVERY FREAKING TIME as if that's the END-ALL-BE-ALL point to end arguments. That's just comedy....

example:

Generic Tmac fan:
    Tmac is the best in the game!
    Guy A: Um Tim Duncan has three rings, three finals MVP, and his team is a contender every year, I say Duncan is better
    Generic Tmac fan: no way dawg, remember when Tmac dropped 13 in 33 seconds on Duncan? Who cares about his three rings, Tmac is better!
    Guy B: I think Lebron is the best in the game, what he has done at the age of 21 is amazing, almost took out the Pistons by himself this year
    Generic Tmac fan: You're stupid son, Tmac single handedly beat the Spurs in a meaningless regular season game by dropipng 13 points in 33 seconds, let's see Lebron do that!
    Guy C: Shaq's still the most dominant player in the game, no question
    Generic Tmac fan: Shaq is fat and out of shape, he can't even hit a shot outside 5 feet, let alone hit threes like Tmac did when he dropped 13 in 33 seconds, let's see Shaq do that! He can't because he suxxxxx
    Guy D: Kobe's still the best one on one player in the game, by far
    Generic Tmac fan: If Tmac was on the Lakers, they woulda beaten the Suns because Tmac would have scored 13 in the final 33 seconds of game 7, Kobe got nothing on Tmac, yeah Kobe has hit tons of game winners, but has he scored 13 in 33 seconds to win a meaningless regular season game?

Come on Tmac fans, give it up. He's been in the league almost 10 years now, still hasn't made it out of the first round ONCE. You clowns hype him up like he's still the undisputed best perimeter player in the game, when majority of people would easily rank Lebron, Kobe and Wade over Tmac. Dirk has won more playoff games and hit more big shots in this year's playoff run alone than Tmac has his entire career.
    :stupid:

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

trade come up with something against that then.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawker
    Thats your typical stupid T-Mac Hater
    What else can i say

National High School Star SsKSpurs21's Avatar

Default .

ALL HAIL FORMAN!

Quote Originally Posted by Trade
    Thats your typical stupid T-Mac Hater
    What else can i say

i'm not a hater, i still believe tmac to be one of the top 10-15 players in the game, btu facts are facts, he's NOT better than kobe, that kobe vs tmac argument was legit back in 2003.... he's not on Lebron's level, considering what Lebron has accomplished before 21, and just because Dirk fell short in the Finals, that makes him a choker? Guy's been winning playoff series and dropping huge numbers IN THE PLAYOFFS since like, 2003. How can Tmac even compare? What dose Tmac have on him CAREER WISE other than some highlight dunks and that 13 in 33 seconds?

Seriously, and instead of arguing my post, you just call me stupid, with no explaination... you're the joke here buddy, everyone sees it.

And don't think I'm a Dirk fan, the Mav fans constant whine and bragging on this board during the playoffs have annoyed me to no end, I'm just a fair guy that thinks there are too many clowns on this board.
    Last edited by EricForman; 09-22-2006 at 03:15 AM.

National High School Star SsKSpurs21's Avatar

Default .

Seriously, and instead of arguing my post, you just call me stupid, with no explaination... you're the joke here buddy, everyone sees it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawker
    Why dont YOU come up with something, you little turd? All you do is nod in agreement and sniff other people's asses like a retard.

Superstar

tmac is one of the if not the most talented player in the game. dude has it all..i would take him over dirk anyday.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by TMacsOneGoodEye
    The Dirk groupies have overtaken the Kobe groupies as worst fans on ISH.
    Tmacsonegoodeye is the biggest wuss on the internet.. he trashes his own best player just to try to make himself look objetive.. how g@y is that?

If you want to win 1 meaningless regular season game that is on national tv with another star 2 take Tmac.

If you want to win more total games in the regular season and or go deeper into the playoffs, take dirk.

ill take Dirk anyday over T-Mac...here you have a 7 footer that can shoot 3's and effectively play 3 different positions (SF, PF and C).

OH but to al lthe Dirk fans that are getting all pumped because most believe Dirk to be better than Tmac....

DIRK STILL AIN'T ON DUNCAN'S LEVEL

hahahahahaha I thought I'd bring this up becuase Dirk fans were being ridiculous during the playoffs.

Why can't fans of a player ever be objective and fair? Like, I love GP, but I'm not gonna make stupid claims like he's better than Magic Johnson or he was the main reason the Heat won. Why can't Tmac fans, Dirk fans, Kobe fans be reasonable?

facts--

Tmac ain't better than Kobe or Dirk

Kobe ain't better than Jordan, and guy is too selfish to be lead teams to a champinship

Dirk is great but is a level below Duncan the way Robinson was a level below Olajuwon

Local High School Star Silent Mav's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by EricForman
    Dirk is great but is a level below Duncan the way Robinson was a level below Olajuwon
    I don't have a problem with that. I've agreed with it for a while now.