Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    College superstar VengefulAngel's Avatar

Default Re: [Sheridan] An NBA big shot who I know and trust just told me a coach is getting fired

Vogel?

NBA lottery pick

Default Re: [Sheridan] An NBA big shot who I know and trust just told me a coach is getting fired

No one sees it coming? Everyone saw Tom Thibodeau getting fired.

Unless he's talking about another coach getting fired. Tom Thibodeau just might be the first on the chopping block so far.

I usually hit open layups

Doc fires himself so he can concentrate on being a GM?

shhhhhhh

Quote Originally Posted by Foster5k

No one sees it coming? Everyone saw Tom Thibodeau getting fired.

Unless he's talking about another coach getting fired. Tom Thibodeau just might be the first on the chopping block so far.
    yeah, everyone knew Thibs was being fired so the rumor in the OP has to be talking about somebody else or the writer that put this out there is a moron

NBA rookie of the year senelcoolidge's Avatar

Thibs is no surprise. Everyone knew he was getting fired. So it has to be someone else...hmm. Mchale?

Quote Originally Posted by KelticForce1349
    What about the hawks coach? I think that would be incredibly stupid, but it sure would fit the bill for no one sees it coming. Could there be some ridiculous overreaction to being swept?
    We pretty much don't have owners right now until the sale goes through, so that's essentially impossible.

Not to mention retarded.

Fire the reigning coach of the year who took a team of role players to a 1 seed and the ECF in his second year?

National High School Star b0bab0i's Avatar

Is LeBron going to lose his position as head coach?

I'm calling BS.

Can Riley stop being an old retard and hire this dude? Too much pride.