Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Celtics 2016 Champs

Default Re: Obama authorizes airstrikes in Iraq

USA took far too long to take affirmative action. Hopefully they are able to do something though

exercise profits littl MadeFromDust's Avatar

So Obomma the hypocrite AND warmonger

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
    War monger! You probably hate women too. Racist prick!

The Liberal media is so damn hypocritical

College superstar

I hope the Americans kill the British people that left England to go and fight for ISIS. Those treacherous pigs deserve it.

rank sentamentalist

there's are reasons isis has been so successful in taking city after city. anybody advocating military force should be seriously interested in understanding those reasons.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by dunksby
    Has he signed off on any drone strikes? Obama loves those.

whats wrong with drone strikes? they're the greatest weapon we've created in recent memory.

i mean i get they get a bad rap for killing innocents but that is human error.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by RidonKs
    there's are reasons isis has been so successful in taking city after city. anybody advocating military force should be seriously interested in understanding those reasons.

pretty sure beheading anyone who isn't fundamentalist muslim everywhere they go, and committing some of the worst atrocities the world has ever seen, trumps any muslim sect issues.

He'll probably bombard the moderate Iraqis. Dude wants a high position in the Great Caliphate

Are they gonna bomb the rebels in Syria too?

Or is this essentially the US telling IS to get back to terrorizing the Syrian people and government, rather than their allies in Iraq.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by LJJ
    Are they gonna bomb the rebels in Syria too?

Or is this essentially the US telling IS to get back to terrorizing the Syrian people and government, rather than their allies in Iraq.

probably because Assad controls Syria....

why does everyone keep trying to find fault in the US when we're THE ONLY COUNTRY IN THE WORLD THAT HELPS MF'ERS these days

First Kobe fan on ISH JohnFreeman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Godzuki
    probably because Assad controls Syria....

why does everyone keep trying to find fault in the US when we're THE ONLY COUNTRY IN THE WORLD THAT HELPS MF'ERS these days
    To be fair, America pretty much caused this uprising in Iraq..

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by JohnFreeman
    To be fair, America pretty much caused this uprising in Iraq..

well the picture was still pretty ugly before we stepped in too, so take that into account...same in Syria where it wasn't really us more than the EU i think where we helped.

but its rather ridiculous to me we're the main ones trying to broker peace between Israel/Palestine...and yet we're the "warmongers only out for ourselves taking everyones resources(which nobody can prove we have at all lol but so many stupid mf'ers keep saying this shit).....

we're the ones everyone is looking to to stop ISIS....WTF is everyone else when these atrocities are happening?

all 1/2 the people here do is try to find fault with us in everything, and never own up to good we try to do, which is most of the time, too bad things don't always work out in hindsight. Things rarely go as perfectly as someone intends in life in general but there are always critics at every corner.

Quote Originally Posted by PejaNowitzki
    I did not like the thought of military action in Iraq, I thought that the U.S. should have stayed out completely but after seeing what ISIS has been doing, the utterly unspeakable atrocities they've been committing, beheading little kids, mass murder and torture, pure genocide against anyone that isn't an ass backwards 7th century fundamentalist nutjob, things that would make a Nazi blush makes me say **** these people.

If Obama wants to bomb them into oblivion, he's got my support.
    But the US can't bomb ISIS effectively w/o killing a lot of innocents with them.

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Godzuki
    well the picture was still pretty ugly before we stepped in too, so take that into account...same in Syria where it wasn't really us more than the EU i think where we helped.

but its rather ridiculous to me we're the main ones trying to broker peace between Israel/Palestine...and yet we're the "warmongers only out for ourselves taking everyones resources(which nobody can prove we have at all lol but so many stupid mf'ers keep saying this shit).....

we're the ones everyone is looking to to stop ISIS....WTF is everyone else when these atrocities are happening?

all 1/2 the people here do is try to find fault with us in everything, and never own up to good we try to do, which is most of the time, too bad things don't always work out in hindsight. Things rarely go as perfectly as someone intends in life in general but there are always critics at every corner.
    Any country that sells weapons get's accused of being a war monger. The U.S happens to be very good at making weapons and other countries want to buy those weapons. It's just business.

Part of the reason why people are looking at the U.S to neutralize ISIS is because 11 years ago that is the country the U.S decided to invade. When you take down a government and introduce a new one you have to expect responsibility if things are back firing which is what's happening.

The U.S will break the backbone of ISIS. I imagine the Kurds, Iraqi Army and the Shiites will clear out the rest.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by step_back
    Any country that sells weapons get's accused of being a war monger. The U.S happens to be very good at making weapons and other countries want to buy those weapons. It's just business.

Part of the reason why people are looking at the U.S to neutralize ISIS is because 11 years ago that is the country the U.S decided to invade. When you take down a government and introduce a new one you have to expect responsibility if things are back firing which is what's happening.

The U.S will break the backbone of ISIS. I imagine the Kurds, Iraqi Army and the Shiites will clear out the rest.

nah it doesn't matter what it is...whether we have any fault in the situation or not....the world looks to the U.S. as their savior/protector especially when atrocities occur. It can be the Boko Haram killings in Nigeria where the people will be asking for America to step in and help...it can be Iraq when Sadaam and his sons were running rampant and they were asking for the US's help....it can be Israel/Palestine which both sides say only the U.S. is able to broker peace....its every entire bad situation in the world where people look to the U.S. around the world to help them.

We're obviously the richest country in the world by a large margin, with the most powerful military by a large margin, and we tend to help natural disasters/catastrophes around the world the most of any country, which i think is the main reason we're seen as the worlds helper/savior. very little of that is based on our previous involvements or faults in things....

while all of the internet nerds want to constantly demonize us.