Default ISH Armchair Pyschologists - discuss "magmaflower"

Magmaflower is that dude who made those horrific cringe videos for his girl "briona"...
    http://youtu.be/6laGvKtPZYQ

Seemed to be a normal kid til puberty hormones rekt his life making him go insane on some girl
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMf...ZY5uExJYp56p-w

I noticed him attempt damage control after his disasterous briona vids:
    http://youtu.be/SRojRkwB2Ow

He pretends to not give a ****. then I got to thinking... does this dude really not give a **** or does his life actually suck now? Like, his whole town prob knows who he is, and for negative reasons. But I notice he not only kept his videos up but he now monetized them, which means he now makes money every time someone chooses to watch. As if to say he not only "owned" the situation, but decided to make profit from it. what do you ISH psychologists make of this situation? Has he recovered from the horrific mess he got into? If not, will he ever?

Default Re: ISH Armchair Pyschologists - discuss "magmaflower"

Puberty hit him pretty hard in the voice. I can't decide which of the first two videos is creepier. The spinning in the first or the rape face in the second. I'll say the second, he looks like he's daring you to run away so he can chase you, wrestle you to the ground and sodomise you.

I might greet you with "Hey baby girl" any time I enter your threads from now

He's about getting dough and those videos have a lot of views, maybe he knows what he's doing. I'd say he's recovered.

Somebody pm IRamble24 here so he can give his genius opinion about the matter while we laughs about his retarded thoughts.

NBA Superstar

he reeks of insecurity in that damage control video....

just comes across as an awkward dude all around, trying hard to pretend like this shit ain't getting to his head while nervously saying "look at the posters on my wall" out of nowhere...

he reminds me of a kid who sat at the lunch table with me and my friends in high school. he was cool but always tried to force shit making us not be "friends" with him that much. One time we invited him to hang out with us and we were sitting on my couch and he shouted "Why won't you guys be friends with me!!!??" And we were just like dude, you don't force shit like that.

My best guess is that he's just one lonley mother fukker that doesn't have friends and is probably an only child as well. And not having that social interaction that others do can throw a person off.

Quote Originally Posted by russwest0
    he reeks of insecurity in that damage control video....

just comes across as an awkward dude all around, trying hard to pretend like this shit ain't getting to his head while nervously saying "look at the posters on my wall" out of nowhere...

he reminds me of a kid who sat at the lunch table with me and my friends in high school. he was cool but always tried to force shit making us not be "friends" with him that much. One time we invited him to hang out with us and we were sitting on my couch and he shouted "Why won't you guys be friends with me!!!??" And we were just like dude, you don't force shit like that.

My best guess is that he's just one lonley mother fukker that doesn't have friends and is probably an only child as well. And not having that social interaction that others do can throw a person off.

damn I remember a kid in elementary school that would always put his hand out to shake yours and say "friends?". Same kinda forced situation and needless to say he never made any friends that way.

He just needs someone to look up to. If he had a good role model like for example Wilt Chamberlain, he could become a respected member of society.

Quote Originally Posted by StephHamann
    He just needs someone to look up to. If he had a good role model like for example Wilt Chamberlain, he could become a respected member of society.
    well he'd probably be less clingy

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by CavaliersFTW

damn I remember a kid in elementary school that would always put his hand out to shake yours and say "friends?". Same kinda forced situation and needless to say he never made any friends that way.
    Thats epic I think I'm gonna start using that one as a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by russwest0
    Thats epic I think I'm gonna start using that one as a joke.
    I just checked to see if he has a facebook, he does, he has 4 friends on facebook. Not even joking, 4.

*EDIT* And he's openly a brony this is getting weird, below is one of the few public posts on his wall.

Last edited by CavaliersFTW; 08-12-2014 at 07:16 PM.

I just checked to see if he has a facebook, he does, he has 4 friends on facebook. Not even joking, 4.

*EDIT* And he's openly a brony this is getting weird, below is one of the few public posts on his wall.

killing spree incoming

Dude, what, I thought this Brony shit was a joke. Like some ironic hipster bullsh1t that no one actually does they just say they do to be a cool asshole ironic hipster.

That guy is really really really really really weird

My first impression of the guy was that he was goofing around. I would never take his videos as being serious. Just a guy purposefully making a creepy video for the reaction.