Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: Funniest NBA quotes

Quote Originally Posted by rodman91
    Last one was cold.
    That was pretty cold, and for Mike Bibby to say that it isn't like he has a vast knowledge base on that particular subject as well.

Both teams played hard."
    - Rasheed Wallace's answer to every question in a post game interview, for which he received a massive fine.

- Charles Barkley, when asked if he had any regrets after throwing a fan out a window at a bar.
    "I regret we weren't on a higher floor."

"We have a great bunch of outside shooters. Unfortunately, all our games are played indoors." - Weldon Drew

"When Micheal Jordan scored 69 points, I knew I'd always remember it as the night me and Micheal combined for 70 points"
    -Former Bull Stacey King
    Best ones

Btw,someone asked a link to Charles Barkley "Dumbass"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bxuynicf9rI

Paul Pierce after the win @ MIA via twitter:

"It's been a pleasure to bring my talents to south beach now on to Memphis."

After an Olympic Dream Team victory over Angola, in which they won 116-48, Charles got into a physical altercation with a member of Angola towards the end of the game, afterwards he says: "Somebody hits me, I'm going to hit him back. Even if it does look like he hasn't eaten in a couple weeks. I thought he was going to pull a spear on me."
    Barkley ofc

Value Ape.

"Now, if a player does not have an altercation on or off the court once each month, we fine him. I've tried to get this into the press, but people won't pay attention. And, the guys who are our top four scorers, each of them will be required once every two months to appear on MTV. And the guys who shoot the worst free throws over a one-month period, the next time we have a TV game, they are required to look into the camera and beat their chests after they make a good play. I think then we will have a little bit different reputation." - Gregg Popovich.

Pops a riot.

Sir Charles is a living legend

"Yo Kobe, pass me the rock!" - Kid at Summer Camp
    "I ain't passing ****" - Kobe Bryant

"Imagine if you guys had won a game in the finals" - Jimmy Kimmel to LeBron after LeBron got carried onto a stage sitting on a throne.

"That's horrorawful" - Shaq on Craig Sagers suit

"John Stockton" - Gary Payton after being asked who's the best player he's ever played against.

"Latrell Spreewell" - Chris Mullin when asked about who's the hardest working man in the NBA.

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Jabbar
    Paul Pierce after the win @ MIA via twitter:

"It's been a pleasure to bring my talents to south beach now on to Memphis."
    I never got why that was supposed to be funny. Just because he mocked LeBron in the most juvenile way possible?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Myth's Avatar

I remember a few all-star games ago (2004 to be precise), Beyonce performed at half time. Immediately following, it went to the TNT crew where Kevin Smith was singing the Beyonce song and Barkley randomly said, "I have nothing against gay people... but after seeing Beyonce, who would want to be gay?"

I don't remember the exact quote but PJ Carlisimo's first national game that he was in the booth was a Knick game. At half time, he said, "Sprewell is just strangling the other team out there."
    Last edited by Myth; 01-20-2011 at 07:52 PM.

I don't get picked last at the park anymore Grafbag's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Myth
    I remember a few all-star games ago (2004 to be precise), Beyonce performed at half time. Immediately following, it went to the TNT crew where Kevin Smith was singing the Beyonce song and Barkley randomly said, "I have nothing against gay people... but after seeing Beyonce, who would want to be gay?"

I don't remember the exact quote but PJ Carlisimo's first national game that he was in the booth was a Knick game. At half time, he said, "Sprewell is just strangling the other team out there."

"We can't win at home. We can't win on the road. As general manager, I just can't figure out where else to play." Pat Williams, Orlando GM on his teams 1992 terrible start to the season.

"Left hand, right hand, it doesn't matter. I'm amphibious."
    Charles Shackleford, Rusty's dad.

"They shot the ball well early. What comes out of the microwave hot doesn't always stay hot. I know, because I eat bagels in the morning."
    Shaq, btw, who puts bagels in the microwave?

Quote Originally Posted by VishaltotheG
    I never got why that was supposed to be funny. Just because he mocked LeBron in the most juvenile way possible?

But how is that not hilarious unless you live in south florida?

Evan Turner gets it to Andre Iguodala.That smash's nastier than his last name -
    Kyle Montgomery(guy from nba.com) on Iguodala dunk

Not airballing my layups anymore Nachooo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by VishaltotheG
    Paul Pierce thinks hes a comedian

"I'm the best player. There's a line that separates having confidence and being conceited. I don't cross that line but I have a lot of confidence in myself."

"I would say I'm one of the best shooters in the NBA history"