Thread: K C P! K C P!

Default K C P! K C P!

Boys been speccccctacular! "But it's just summer league..."

BULLOCKS! BOY HAS BEEN WORKIN ON HIS GAME. BEEN AGGRESSIVE! TAKING THEM BIG SHOTS! BALLLLLLIN!!!!

Man if he shows half what he has in the season, we done good. We done real good!!!

Local High School Star Aussie Dunker's Avatar

Default Re: K C P! K C P!

Yeah although I am taking these 3 games with a grain of salt due to poor competition - he has looked like 10 times the player he was last year.

He looks super athletic, and super confident... I think he has shown that his ceiling might be a bit higher than we all imagined.

I was hoping he could become a solid starting SG who was a 3 and D guy, kind of like a Danny Green... But from what I have seen, he can be much more than that...

I must stress that his DEFENSE has looked elite! But before we get too excited he is guarding players who went undrafted in comparison to the Harden's and Derozen's of the basketball world...

Decent college freshman

I always said last year he was a lot like Terrance Ross from the previous draft. Ross had a similarly terrible rookie year and took a big step in year 2. That's about what I expect for KCP, but hopefully even a little more improvement

He had some serious swagger on today.. He has so much confidence, almost too much confidence - but clearly by far our best player so might help to explain why he was a semi ball-hog today... But he made some huge shots in the final minute to make it a game...

Looking forward to watching him this year - he is such a gamer, always 110% locked in and determined. Hungry, very hungry player that will put his body on the line... This is what I love most about him

Also, had another 9 boards - a reflection of his hustle and energy..

On another note - I think Mitchell might be done, which would be a shame because he has a lot of raw talent, and truly elite physical tools - just disappears far too often - he should be dominating summer league.

The title could also be DAYE DAYE!!

This punk has been the Durant of summer leagues the past 3 or 4 years - has a tonne of potential as a stretch forward standing 6'11 with SG skills...

It would be just our luck that the Spurs develop and tap into his potential and make him a weapon off the bench for them... He is such a tease.. bastard

Quote Originally Posted by Aussie Dunker
    The title could also be DAYE DAYE!!

This punk has been the Durant of summer leagues the past 3 or 4 years - has a tonne of potential as a stretch forward standing 6'11 with SG skills...

It would be just our luck that the Spurs develop and tap into his potential and make him a weapon off the bench for them... He is such a tease.. bastard
    That was the story all along. But we don't have the infrastructure to develop young talent. We have an eye to see the talent, but a team that is struggling just can't do that.

This is the Spurs do it man. The find those pieces of coal that don't look like they are worth much, press 'em in their system and they come out looking like diamonds.