Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast
    I rule the local playground Semi's Avatar

Default Re: NBA 2K13 'MY CAREER MODE' Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by EnoughSaid
    Just started a new MyCareer with a 6'3" Athletic PG. Got 15/12/9 in the showcase, and ended up getting drafted 8th by the Raptors. I had like 3000 VC so I spent around 1400 on the midrange jumper and layup.

Oh and one quick tip, you all should do the Training Camp! 1,000 VC easy.
    lol I also got an 6'3'' PG and also got drafted 8th bei the Raptors.

How you're doing right now, I'm 6th man and got very little playing time at PG, more often at SG and some time at the PF. What the ****?! So I told my GM that I think the coach is doing a bad job!

Quote Originally Posted by Semi
    lol I also got an 6'3'' PG and also got drafted 8th bei the Raptors.

How you're doing right now, I'm 6th man and got very little playing time at PG, more often at SG and some time at the PF. What the ****?! So I told my GM that I think the coach is doing a bad job!
    Snap.

Exactly the same as you, 6th man, most of the time playing SG, but my minutes are gradually increasing at PG with each game. (Done 11 so far). I also see some time at PF too which is bull, but I'm actually enjoying playing with this team, which has surprised me a lot. So I've not said anything to the GM yet. I'll see what happens when I become the starter. If I keep playing PF even after becoming the starting PG, some shit will go down.

Finally started my main My Career. Drafted 10th by New Orleans. Went from 20K VC to 41 Starting the season with a 75 overall

Made a center and got drafted 22nd by the Celtics (purposely). I was supposed to be in the end of the lottery, but I bombed the interviews in hopes to drop to the Celtics. Got an alley-oop in my third game and cracked the starting lineup in my 11th.

Can someone tell me why I only got two key games in my whole regular season with the raptors? and they are both against the magic... that's ****ed up!

Hornets are currently 4-0 including a 134-94 opening night win vs Spurs and a 144-109 win vs Philly

Got my first A+ grade on the Philly game but still not a starter. Probably an A+ grade around 10-15th game would do it.

Take 4 shots for the game, fans are like "you have glue on your hands? You need to pass the ball more".

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong
    Take 4 shots for the game, fans are like "you have glue on your hands? You need to pass the ball more".
    Yeah fans are stupid. One time I had 18 pts 11 asts 2 rebs and a fan was like"do you know this thing called rebound? after this game, it seems like a new idea to you" or something close to that I'm a 6'1 PG you dumbnut

Can someone tell me why I only got two key games in my whole regular season with the raptors? and they are both against the magic... that's ****ed up!
    Probably the Raptors' only rival are the Magic and you are coming off the bench which cancels out the match up key games. You should at least make it to the starting lineup if you only want to play key games.

FYI, I got 750 VC as a "playing time bonus" just now. I was doing my Association trade stuff, been off and on (enough that my controller has shut off a few times) between that and my computer/watching football, game has been on a few hours, haven't played a single game yet...

Not sure how that works. I wonder what happens if you leave the game on in association mode while doing nothing.

Also got it after I manually saved the association.

Banned

rookie season?
    i think i got way more key games in my sophomore season than rookie season

National High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by d.bball.guy
    Yeah fans are stupid. One time I had 18 pts 11 asts 2 rebs and a fan was like"do you know this thing called rebound? after this game, it seems like a new idea to you" or something close to that I'm a 6'1 PG you dumbnut
    Lol just like real life...

Can somebody tell me for what things I can get VC?
    Only if I do My Career Mode stuff or even if I play an random game or in association or anything? I don't get it really...

Just cracked the starting lineup after my 7th game. Currently averaging 28.9ppg 3.6rpg 12.4apg on 60% fg and 58% 3pt and my team is averaging 127.1ppg

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by d.bball.guy
    Just cracked the starting lineup after my 7th game. Currently averaging 28.9ppg 3.6rpg 12.4apg on 60% fg and 58% 3pt and my team is averaging 127.1ppg
    29/12/4... partially off the bench? You might consider upping the difficulty.