Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 06-24-2014, 04:34 AM   #46
Inferno
chill

Inferno has an incredible reputation hereInferno has an incredible reputation hereInferno has an incredible reputation hereInferno has an incredible reputation hereInferno has an incredible reputation hereInferno has an incredible reputation hereInferno has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Message to LeBron and Kobe Stans plus Jordan legacy defenders.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by JT123
I am not Corleone, that guy posted about 10 times as much as I do.

Looks like a typical Corleone sentence right here
Inferno is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2014, 04:50 AM   #47
JT123
Great college starter

JT123 has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inferno
JT123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2014, 05:35 AM   #48
Milbuck
Buck Dynasty

Milbuck is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMilbuck is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMilbuck is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMilbuck is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMilbuck is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMilbuck is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMilbuck is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMilbuck is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMilbuck is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMilbuck is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMilbuck is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inferno
I don't know if you're joking or not, but it really does...It was one away from being a total Corleone post
Milbuck is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2014, 07:45 AM   #49
LakersFan626
Serious playground baller

LakersFan626 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by pauk
2/7 is better?

Stuff like this is why (sidekick rings shouldn't count against him as he DID win them... another way to make LeBron look better than Kobe when it matters most).

I've actually respected LeBron since he won the 2012 Finals (it hit rock bottom with the dancing, game 5, The Decision, cry gate, 8 points, and cough gate and I actually thought OKC would beat Miami that year because of everything he did the previous 2-3 seasons) and have said he was the best player the last three seasons numerous times. However, when a player has some of the worst fans in the league it's hard not to want to see him lose so THEY lose. The Kobe and Durant stans aren't nearly as bad, as I don't remember them celebrating the news of someone getting injured to make the title run easier for them (even though the guy that was "injured" never missed a game and played very well against Miami this year... karma? That's why I haven't said anything about the Kobe stans posting GIFs of LeBron being carried off the court because of the cramp). Plus always guaranteeing a victory every game is beyond arrogant and calling Kobe a rapist when it's a bottom of the barrel insult considering that he was found innocent, it's 10 years past its relevance, and just plain unoriginal. What goes around comes around...
LakersFan626 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2014, 07:02 PM   #50
ArbitraryWater
GOAT Poster

ArbitraryWater is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableArbitraryWater is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableArbitraryWater is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableArbitraryWater is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableArbitraryWater is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableArbitraryWater is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableArbitraryWater is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableArbitraryWater is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableArbitraryWater is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableArbitraryWater is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableArbitraryWater is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMan
This is true, but we all know LeBron isn't gonna get anywhere near that.

2/5

Stay mad

Yea didnt you make a thread saying that you wouldnt blame LeBron if he would lose against the Spurs considering they're the better team?

Ahhh
ArbitraryWater is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: