Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    ThaSwagg3r
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Default Re: Dwight Howard announces he will NOT sign extension with Magic. Will test FA next os.

You can't really blame him. The organization is heading into the wrong direction and he knows it. I don't think it has anything to do with him not being loyal, I think he just doesn't trust this organization anymore. I mean seriously, Rashard Lewis for Gilbert Arenas?

I want him to stay and win as the man and do what MJ, Magic, Bird did by staying with one franchise for the rest of his career. But I guess he can still be the man and win with another organization.

NJ Net Fan For Life. wang4three's Avatar

Default Re: Dwight Howard announces he will NOT sign extension with Magic. Will test FA next os.

Nets Nets Nets!

Michael Jordan of ISH

Quote Originally Posted by Derka
    After signing Perkins to an extension after they traded for him? Not likely.
    If a Dwight Howard trade happens, Perkins will be going to Orlando along with Westbrook and one of Harden/Ibaka and potentially Collison.

I rule the local playground

another one who's game hasn't improved much. however, would make the bulls a fast favorite. wouldn't help the knicks much.

Banned

Noah + Deng + taj/asik for Dwight n either of turk/arenas.

shite deal for bulls or not?

Don't ask why I put that, because that's the only deal that orlando will accept from bulls.

Quote Originally Posted by hovermaster
    okc could offer westbrook, harden and ibaka dumbass!
    DHo isn't going to OKC.

Dwight seems to be the first player to publicly bash his current roster before making a move though. He is tearing them up at times.

I LOVE Amare and he is definitely one of my favorite players in the league, but I would be okay with the Knicks shipping him to Orlando in exchange for Dwight.

please don't trade Amare. Carmelo + Dwight would equal an IQ of about 100.

Clipper Nation Soldier Clippersfan86's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ThaSwagg3r
    You can't really blame him. The organization is heading into the wrong direction and he knows it. I don't think it has anything to do with him not being loyal, I think he just doesn't trust this organization anymore. I mean seriously, Rashard Lewis for Gilbert Arenas?

I want him to stay and win as the man and do what MJ, Magic, Bird did by staying with one franchise for the rest of his career. But I guess he can still be the man and win with another organization.
    Thing is.... much like Lebron it's not about the actual leaving. We know Cleveland back then and Orlando now aren't going anywhere. Why? Tons of overpaid, older players who don't have the best chemistry. The value of these teams outside of Lebron and Dwight were/are almost nothing. Nobody wants anyone on the Magic besides Dwight and MAYBE Jameer Nelson.

I just think instead of following in Lebron's footsteps and saying all the right things and acting super loyal when you plan on leaving is the wrong way to go about it. Melo told Denver pretty much in beginning of season he ONLY wanted to go to NY and WOULD NOT resign. This maybe bullsh*t Lebron and now Dwight pulled.. is getting annoying for me.

Quote Originally Posted by kunk75
    please don't trade Amare. Carmelo + Dwight would equal an IQ of about 100.
    It sounds like your IQ is even lower than that.

killer comeback bro.

Clipper Nation Soldier Clippersfan86's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DStebb716
    Dwight seems to be the first player to publicly bash his current roster before making a move though. He is tearing them up at times.

I LOVE Amare and he is definitely one of my favorite players in the league, but I would be okay with the Knicks shipping him to Orlando in exchange for Dwight.
    Yea he's worse than any other star in that aspect. Lebron at least pretended to take all the responsibility. Dwight talks as if he's done everything humanly possible and his teammates are just terrible (at times true). You NEVER say that about your teammates as the supposed leader and franchise player.

Local High School Star crosso√er's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hovermaster
    okc could offer westbrook, harden and ibaka dumbass!
    Dumbass?
    Reading comprehension isn't your thing eh?

What part of "teams will not offer Orlando much if they aren't 100% assured that Dwight signs an extension with them."

Sure teams can offer more then LA, but will Dwight want to play there?
    Moron.

National High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by marion706
    Im almost 100% sure ATL will make a push, and either offer Joe Johnson or AL Horford(more realistic)

"My man"

ThaSwagg3r
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Well If Dwight Howard does leave Orlando or gets traded, I hope he gets traded to his hometown Atlanta. I could see a deal being made probably involving players like Josh Smith, Joe Johnson, Marvin Williams, and maybe Al Horford. Not all of those guys, but those guys are players I can see being thrown in the deal.