Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Default Re: Brandon Jennings clowns the draft, ricky rubio, jay bilas, and says F@!# the knicks

Quote Originally Posted by FireMcFailPlease
    The cherry on top is when he played chicken at the draft cause he didnt want to be the last guy sitting out there, so he made a special appearance when he found out he was drafted 10th. what a loser.
    Nobody had him going last so I'm pretty sure he didn't think he was going to be last......

Does anybody here think he is going to be a good player in the NBA?

7-time NBA All-Star OneMoreSucka's Avatar

Default Re: Brandon Jennings clowns the draft, ricky rubio, jay bilas, and says F@!# the knicks

This kid is going to be great to watch play. I can see the trash talking already...

Roy Hibbert Super Star InspiredLebowski's Avatar

This kid is going to be out of the league by the end of his rookie deal, bet.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by D-Rose
    He's the type of guy that thinks "me, myself, and I". "me first, me second, me third".
    The second coming of

Made that high school varsity squad

Quote Originally Posted by FireMcFailPlease
    The cherry on top is when he played chicken at the draft cause he didnt want to be the last guy sitting out there, so he made a special appearance when he found out he was drafted 10th. what a loser.
    You a swaggerless hater it was all part of the plan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLwVq48W5AQ

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by StroShow4
    Brandon Jennings doesn't drive a Smushcalade. Smush >> Jennings.
    Smush Parker doesn't even have a job.

Brandon Jennings has establish himself as certified @hole without even playing a NBA game.

Certified ISHiot.

Quote Originally Posted by CantStop
    Smush Parker doesn't even have a job.
    Neither will this kid in about 3 years.

Knicks 2010 Champs

Quote Originally Posted by D-Rose
    Sorry, Jennings isn't clowing. He thinks the league should pencil him into the ASG next year. The kid has an ego the size of the state of Wisconsin. He's the type of guy that thinks "me, myself, and I". "me first, me second, me third".
    Sounds familiar. Remind you of anyone that's been playing for the Lakers for a while?

Certified ISHiot.

Actually, Smush does have a job. He's the starting PG for the Guangdong Southern Tigers of the Chinese Basketball Association.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by StroShow4
    Neither will this kid in about 3 years.
    Suuuure. Brandon Jennings has talent and a mouth. Smush had a mouth.

Made that high school varsity squad

He didnt even know he was being recorded

http://www.joebuddentv.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=32601

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by JM720
    He didnt even know he was being recorded

http://www.joebuddentv.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=32601
    Exactly. Not Joe Budden's fault either. They're just clowing. More than half the league does this.

Knicks 2010 Champs

brandon jennings sounds like a white guy

7-time NBA All-Star OneMoreSucka's Avatar

Default Re: Brandon Jennings clowns the draft, ricky rubio, jay bilas, and says F@!# the knic

Quote Originally Posted by CantStop
    Exactly. Not Joe Budden's fault either. They're just clowing. More than half the league does this.
    Yeah it's not Budden's fault he recorded their conversation without Jennings even knowing.