Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Default Joe Budden Brandon Jennings call: Budden records Jennings insulting the Knicks,others

he was on a call with joe buddens (rapper) and i guess joe buddens recorded their conversation, kind of lengthy

part 1:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8pt1cNfATQ

part 2:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0G_1Pmf4D0 (4:30) when he says f@! the knicks

Da Mavs

Default Re: Brandon Jennings clowns the draft, ricky rubio, jay bilas, and says F@!# the knicks

He's like the second coming of Stephon Marbury.

Ripped Rubio because he was jealous of the hype and didn't go to the Draft because he thought he might slip. What a moron. I hope Rubio seriously kicks his ass when they play in the future.
    Last edited by insidehoops; 06-28-2009 at 11:24 AM.

iWANNAgoHIGHER. emsteez forreal's Avatar

Default Re: Brandon Jennings clowns the draft, ricky rubio, jay bilas, and says F@!# the knicks

Quote Originally Posted by D-Rose

Ripped Rubio because he was jealous of the hype and didn't go to the Draft because he thought he might slip. What a moron. I hope Rubio seriously kicks his black ass when they play in the future.
    yeah, probably not.

Good college starter

Default Re: Brandon Jennings clowns the draft, ricky rubio, jay bilas, and says F@!# the knic

so arrogant and cocky, guess thats a common trend with Euros

Ripped Rubio because he was jealous of the hype and didn't go to the Draft because he thought he might slip. What a moron. I hope Rubio seriously kicks his black ass when they play in the future.
    You mad?

Seriously though, Rubio is just as much as punk as Jennings is showing to be. They are both clowning.....Jennings talks a bunch of **** so now he needs to step it up and prove people wrong in the NBA...

Da Mavs

Quote Originally Posted by thejumpa
    You mad?

Seriously though, Rubio is just as much as punk as Jennings is showing to be. They are both clowning.....Jennings talks a bunch of **** so now he needs to step it up and prove people wrong in the NBA...
    Sorry, Jennings isn't clowing. He thinks the league should pencil him into the ASG next year. The kid has an ego the size of the state of Wisconsin. He's the type of guy that thinks "me, myself, and I". "me first, me second, me third".

Local High School Star cavsfanatic's Avatar

Default Re: Brandon Jennings clowns the draft, ricky rubio, jay bilas, and says F@!# the knic

He from compton lol.

Stephon Marbury Part II

Don't worry, I'm sure all this trash talking will endear himself to the media, like T.O., Keyshawn Johnson, etc. He'll end up at ESPN in the long term.

It's good for his long term career.

Boy Knicks dodged a bullet. Stay far away from that douche.

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease LbloodOjunkieG's Avatar

I tried to listen to it, but it's hard for me to hear Brandon. I have to turn my speakers all the way up and it hurts my ears. Do we even know if that's Brandon for real? If it is it's a little disappointing. I'm not worried about it just yet.

Sorry, Jennings isn't clowing. He thinks the league should pencil him into the ASG next year. The kid has an ego the size of the state of Wisconsin. He's the type of guy that thinks "me, myself, and I". "me first, me second, me third".
    Hey now, any 18 year old who try's to call the shots and pick which team he is going to only to **** with them and possibly decide to not play must have a big ego too.....he may not be as vocal as Jennings but still, his actions are those of a jackass.

Oh, when I said clowning I meant in a bad way...like basically doing whatever and realizing nobody is going to say anything about it....but they still gotta play ball at the end of the day

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by twolvesfan
    so arrogant and cocky, guess thats a common trend with Euros

Certified ISHiot.

I don't think I'll ever be a fan of this kid. He comes off as an arrogant moron. I still remember how he looked like a ****tard blatantly trying to break the assist record in that McDonalds HS All Star Game.

so cocky.

Da Mavs

Quote Originally Posted by StroShow4
    I don't think I'll ever be a fan of this kid. He comes off as an arrogant moron. I still remember how he looked like a ****tard blatantly trying to break the assist record in that McDonalds HS All Star Game.
    Agree

Learning to shoot layups Superjock's Avatar

First of all ridnour aint a bum,second this kid is arrogant and dumb.I cant wait to see him flop in the nba and then cry on national television.