Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-20-2017, 08:13 PM   #1
stalkerforlife
Free the banned users.
 
stalkerforlife's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Gainesville, FL.
Posts: 21,347
Default Kobe has the most game winning shots in NBA history and it isn't particularly close..

https://twitter.com/nba_skits/status...776064?lang=en

Damn...not even close.

Easily the 2nd GOAT and a top 5 clutch player of all time.
stalkerforlife is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2017, 08:14 PM   #2
BigNBAfan
College star
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Beachfront
Posts: 3,961
Default Re: Kobe has the most game winning shots in NBA history and it isn't particularly close..

but more failed attempts than your social life
BigNBAfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2017, 08:15 PM   #3
stalkerforlife
Free the banned users.
 
stalkerforlife's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Gainesville, FL.
Posts: 21,347
Default Re: Kobe has the most game winning shots in NBA history and it isn't particularly close..

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigNBAfan
how many attempts tho?

Not running from the moment is an alpha trait.

I don't see your point.
stalkerforlife is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2017, 09:17 PM   #4
AirBonner
Tatyum
 
AirBonner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 9,813
Default Re: Kobe has the most game winning shots in NBA history and it isn't particularly close..

Quote:
Originally Posted by stalkerforlife
Not running from the moment is an alpha trait.

I don't see your point.
What are his percentages? Stop running from the question...
AirBonner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2017, 09:21 PM   #5
stalkerforlife
Free the banned users.
 
stalkerforlife's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Gainesville, FL.
Posts: 21,347
Default Re: Kobe has the most game winning shots in NBA history and it isn't particularly close..

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirBonner
What are his percentages? Stop running from the question...

You have no point.

Alphas don't run from the moment because they fear hurting their box score.

That's weak shit.
stalkerforlife is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2017, 09:25 PM   #6
AirBonner
Tatyum
 
AirBonner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 9,813
Default Re: Kobe has the most game winning shots in NBA history and it isn't particularly close..

Quote:
Originally Posted by stalkerforlife
You have no point.

Alphas don't run from the moment because they fear hurting their box score.

That's weak shit.
How alpha is it to be carried by Shaq?
AirBonner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2017, 09:27 PM   #7
stalkerforlife
Free the banned users.
 
stalkerforlife's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Gainesville, FL.
Posts: 21,347
Default Re: Kobe has the most game winning shots in NBA history and it isn't particularly close..

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirBonner
How alpha is it to be carried by Shaq?

Kobe was drafted 13th to the Lakers before Shaq even went to the Lakers.

A player barely being drafted in the lottery had no huge expectations and overcame his lack of physical dominance with pure skill.
stalkerforlife is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2017, 11:02 PM   #8
AirBonner
Tatyum
 
AirBonner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 9,813
Default Re: Kobe has the most game winning shots in NBA history and it isn't particularly close..

Quote:
Originally Posted by stalkerforlife
Kobe was drafted 13th to the Lakers before Shaq even went to the Lakers.

A player barely being drafted in the lottery had no huge expectations and overcame his lack of physical dominance with pure skill.
Wrong again. He forced is way to LA because he wanted to collude with Shaq there.
AirBonner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2017, 11:05 PM   #9
Keno
College star
 
Keno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 3,920
Default Re: Kobe has the most game winning shots in NBA history and it isn't particularly close..

5000 attempts, give that many to anyone else on that list and they'll be #1. not even remotely impressive.
Keno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2017, 11:17 PM   #10
FireDavidKahn
The Puppeteer
 
FireDavidKahn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 11,152
Default Re: Kobe has the most game winning shots in NBA history and it isn't particularly close..

Post his FG% on them.
FireDavidKahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2017, 11:22 PM   #11
AirBonner
Tatyum
 
AirBonner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 9,813
Default Re: Kobe has the most game winning shots in NBA history and it isn't particularly close..

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireDavidKahn
Post his FG% on them.
Op avoiding this like the plague
AirBonner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2017, 02:49 AM   #12
SouBeachTalents
****
 
SouBeachTalents's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 12,559
Default Re: Kobe has the most game winning shots in NBA history and it isn't particularly close..

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirBonner
Op avoiding this like employment
Fixed
SouBeachTalents is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2017, 03:37 AM   #13
Smoke117
Point God
 
Smoke117's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 20,546
Default Re: Kobe has the most game winning shots in NBA history and it isn't particularly close..

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirBonner
What are his percentages? Stop running from the question...

Exactly. I'm sure he's chucked up way more than the player with the 2nd most. Kobe always wanted the glory and would launch up some really terrible shots to win games. The fact that he has the most means nothing when you take this fact into account. I'm sure his percentage is pedestrian...I know it is. I've see him miss way more than he ever made. Take FT's for example...Karl Malone has the most made, but he is a .742% career free throw shooter. Why does he have the most made? Because he has by far the most attempts.

Btw, these numbers aren't even right. Way to post bullshit.

Last edited by Smoke117 : 07-21-2017 at 03:47 AM.
Smoke117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2017, 04:18 AM   #14
The Iron Fist
College star
 
The Iron Fist's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 3,820
Default Re: Kobe has the most game winning shots in NBA history and it isn't particularly close..

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirBonner
What are his percentages? Stop running from the question...
5 for 7 comes out to 71%. Much better than 37% you adore.
The Iron Fist is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:


Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:48 PM.






NBA BASKETBALL FORUM KEY LINKS:

NBA Basketball

NBA Rumors

Basketball Blog

NBA Videos

NBA Free Agents

NBA Free Agency

NBA Summer Leagues

Utah Summer League

Sacramento Summer League

Vegas NBA Summer League

Search Site

FOLLOW US
Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
YouTube
















Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy