Good college starter

Default John Cena, Goku and Justin Bieber vs ISIS, Ebola and Flash

3 man tag held at Wrestlemania. Fight to the death. Who wins?

Banned

Default Re: John Cena, Goku and Justin Bieber vs ISIS, Ebola and Flash

Goku has a problem with viruses.
    If Goku dies it's a decisive win for ISIS and pals.

Banned

lets be real, John Cena would beat all of them in a 3 on 1 handicap without Goku and Bieber. The man goes over everyone.

Justin Beiber contracts Ebola and dies. Goku contracts Ebola and Ebola gets wiped out. I'm assuming you mean the superhero The Flash, in which case he and Goku fight elsewhere. Goku does an instantaneous transmission to transport them to ISIS' international space station (ISISISS) and does a huge spirit bomb to kill Flash and destroy ISISISS while sacrificing himself.

It comes down to John Cena vs ISIS. ISIS is destroying Cena with powerbombs and swanton bombs left, right and centre until Cena suddenly stands up and gives ISIS an attitude adjustment and pins ISIS to become WWE champion. Hulk Hogan, Chuck Norris and the ghost of FDR come out to "Born in the USA" to present Cena with the belt. Everyone around the world stands up and pledges allegience to the flag of the United States of America.

Cena then grabs a mic and reveals himself to be a different JC, Jesus Christ. Kane comes out and challenges him to a rap battle for his championship which he accepts. Don King dubs it "Jesus Christ Rap Superstar". JC chokes and Kane wins, JC goes away for 3 days and comes back on some B-Rabbit shit.

"I am white, I am the Son of God,
    I do go everywhere in robes and flip-flops..."

This time Kane chokes, loses and JC reclaims his title.

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by KobesFinger
    Justin Beiber contracts Ebola and dies. Goku contracts Ebola and Ebola gets wiped out. I'm assuming you mean the superhero The Flash, in which case he and Goku fight elsewhere. Goku does an instantaneous transmission to transport them to ISIS' international space station (ISISISS) and does a huge spirit bomb to kill Flash and destroy ISISISS while sacrificing himself.

It comes down to John Cena vs ISIS. ISIS is destroying Cena with powerbombs and swanton bombs left, right and centre until Cena suddenly stands up and gives ISIS an attitude adjustment and pins ISIS to become WWE champion. Hulk Hogan, Chuck Norris and the ghost of FDR come out to "Born in the USA" to present Cena with the belt. Everyone around the world stands up and pledges allegience to the flag of the United States of America.

Cena then grabs a mic and reveals himself to be a different JC, Jesus Christ. Kane comes out and challenges him to a rap battle for his championship which he accepts. Don King dubs it "Jesus Christ Rap Superstar". JC chokes and Kane wins, JC goes away for 3 days and comes back on some B-Rabbit shit.

"I am white, I am the Son of God,
    I do go everywhere in robes and flip-flops..."

This time Kane chokes, loses and JC reclaims his title.
    Damn

who is Goku and Flash?