Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Learning to shoot layups King Boozer's Avatar

Default Re: Gasol looking great, Rose not so sure...

Quote Originally Posted by poido123
    34 is old for a guy who relies on athleticism.

Gasol has a skill set that can carry through to his late 30's like Duncan.

Agreed. He was putting up similar numbers like Noah towards the end of the season with L.A. and that was after struggling with bad coaching/bad team. Playing with someone like Noah may even lengthen his career. He's definitely one of the smarter players in the league, yes he may be soft most of the times but with Kobe he won 2 rings and now he's going to be playing with fiery Noah so, this could be very good for Chicago. Noah will get Pau to play hard and/or have his back.

Quote Originally Posted by Meticode
    Thank you, I've been waiting to see what you think.

Ok, since you haven't responded and I assume that was sarcasm, here's what I really think.

You have clearly been a arrogant d.ck on here, Zen has called you out on arrogance before in another thread.

Who do you think you are? Why are your opinions any better than someone else's? I can understand if I was posting a troll thread or something completely irrelevant, but I was posting an opinion related to basketball which this site relies on from its posters to run a business(I don't mean mine in particular, just in general).

Did I rag on you when you were posting threads about your youtube videos?

No, I actually supported them and gave you props.

I used to get accused of not posting enough about the Bulls. I took that criticism on board and as soon as i do, I get either trolls or someone like yourself having a sarcastic remark in every thread.

Cmon man, you might think your a big hotshot on here with your rep bar, and you might think your all that with your Youtube videos, but you're not the quality of poster of a guy like RBA who you wish you could be.

Fairs fair. You call me out, I'll do the same back.

Ok, since you haven't responded and I assume that was sarcasm, here's what I really think.

You have clearly been a arrogant d.ck here, Zen has called you out on arrogance before in another thread.

Who do you think you are? Why are your opinions any better than someone else's? I can understand if I was posting a troll thread or something completely irrelevant, but I was posting an opinion related to basketball which this site relies on from its posters to run a business(I don't mean mine in particular, just in general).

Did I rag on you when you were posting threads about your youtube videos?

No, I actually supported them and gave you props.

I used to get accused of not posting enough about the Bulls. I took that criticism on board and as soon as i do, I get either trolls or someone like yourself having a sarcastic remark in every thread.

Cmon man, you might think your a big hotshot on here with your rep bar, and you might think your all that with your Youtube videos, but you're not the quality of poster of a guy like RBA who you wish you could be.

Fairs fair. You call me out, I'll do the same back.
    I appreciate your replies. They're really well thought-out. You're a great fan. Don't ever leave InsideHoops.

I appreciate your replies. They're really well thought-out. You're a great fan. Don't ever leave InsideHoops.

Sincere?

I'll take back what i said if that's the case.

Sincere?

I'll take back what i said if that's the case.
    Sincere. Now go back to posting. Making InsideHoops better one post at a time.

Sincere. Now go back to posting. Making InsideHoops better one post at a time.

Are you mindf.cking me? You're coming across a d.ck, even if you don't intend to be...

First Kobe fan on ISH JohnFreeman's Avatar

Are you mindf.cking me? You're coming across a d.ck, even if you don't intend to be...
    No, you're a great poster. Keep it up. Go D-Rose!

No, you're a great poster. Keep it up. Go D-Rose!

Quote Originally Posted by JohnFreeman

In the time you have been here, I've never seen you once talk about the mighty Kings in depth...

Instead of being a people pleaser and ass kissing people for reps, how about applying some of your basketball knowledge to this forum?

If you have any.

<|-----sarcasm------|meticode|-----serious------|>

In the time I have been here, I've never seen you once talk about the mighty Kings in depth...

Instead of being a people pleaser and ass kissing people for reps, how about applying some of your basketball knowledge to this forum?

If you have any.
    Let's stay on topic. This doesn't reflect well in being a great poster if you derail your own thread. I want my comments about you to ring true poido. Let's get back to talking about Gasol and Rose please?

Rose has struggled, hopefully it's rust. I haven't watched Gasol, but I assume he's doing what he does. His game has never depended on athleticism and I'm sure the llama will have a great year.

First Kobe fan on ISH JohnFreeman's Avatar

In the time you have been here, I've never seen you once talk about the mighty Kings in depth...

If you have any.
    Let me just go to the millions of Kings threads...oh wait. Would love to see the posts of me begging for rep by the way.

15x all nba legend TheMarkMadsen's Avatar

Meticode crawled out of the hole he's been laying dormant in for the past 4 years as soon as Lebrons nuts landed back in Cleveland.