Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: what is the ABSOLUTE BEST league wide talent point in NBA history?

Quote Originally Posted by Dro
    And here I am reading the thread title thinking he meant best league wide talent AT POINT GUARD.........I was gonna say either Isiah or Oscar..........
    I thought he was gonna say Kobe was the most talented PG ever. Not that he doesn't probably think that since Kobe could average at least 20-10 if he wanted...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by K Xerxes
    I thought he was gonna say Kobe was the most talented PG ever. Not that he doesn't probably think that since Kobe could average at least 20-10 if he wanted...

Kobe with the green light has averaged 35 points and 5 assists. Are you saying kobe couldnt average 5 more assists if he cut 15 points off his average but had the same usage?

Kobe can pass believe it or not.

I brick nerf balls La Frescobaldi's Avatar

Banned

Probably sometime in the latter part of the 80s. Someone mentioned '88, that's a great choice. There was a nice mix of great wings, PGs, and big men. 90s-early 00s were top heavy with great bigs, early/mid 00s-the present has been all about perimeter guys. Mid-late 80s had that equilibrium.