Default More Thug Than 2pac .....

Default Re: More Thug Than 2pac .....

Real Bay nighas like Spice 1 C Bo Dru Down Celski and Mac Dre.

Quote Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
    Real Bay nighas like Spice 1 C Bo Dru Down Celski and Mac Dre.

Hell yea.

And celly cell. Mac mall. Rbl posse. Dre dog seff the gaffler, whole get low playas, 4 Tay, jt the bigga figga, Richie rich whole click specially b legit, even my niggah Paris with his panther power fucc whitey shit is hoarder than PAC.

PAC a ballerina.

Quote Originally Posted by Bless Mathews
    Hell yea.

And celly cell. Mac mall. Rbl posse. Dre dog seff the gaffler, whole get low playas, 4 Tay, jt the bigga figga, Richie rich whole click specially b legit, even my niggah Paris with his panther power fucc whitey shit is hoarder than PAC.

PAC a ballerina.
    Name me another rapper that stood up to some racist white cops and shot back at them

http://youtu.be/EkFgX8xZ65U

Then listen to this.

http://youtu.be/0aLyXC5IFWc

^^^ that shit is the corniest fakest, r and b horse shit that supposed to be bout serious shit?? Lol. Lol.

PAC is the corniest, sing laiden, cheesiest , ballerina dancing, thug actin, corny corny homo erotic singing with straight bullshit music , fake ass jada pinket classmate at art school fraud in history of rap.

Fake ass actor

http://youtu.be/EkFgX8xZ65U

Then listen to this.

http://youtu.be/0aLyXC5IFWc

^^^ that shit is the corniest fakest, r and b horse shit that supposed to be bout serious shit?? Lol. Lol.

PAC is the corniest, sing laiden, cheesiest , ballerina dancing, thug actin, corny corny homo erotic singing with straight bullshit music , fake ass jada pinket classmate at art school fraud in history of rap.

Fake ass actor
    Did you miss my previous post or you simply had no answer? Which current or past rapper had the balls to stand up to some racist cops and shoot back at them?

Btw Pac was only like a 19 years old kid when he dropped that song.

Quote Originally Posted by moe94
    Did you personally know Pac? Your hate is wild. Man been dead. Let it go.

Fucc that corny ass camera seeking, Kurt loder talking to bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by PistonsFan#21
    Did you miss my previous post or you simply had no answer? Which current or past rapper had the balls to stand up to some racist cops and shoot back at them?

Btw Pac was only like a 19 years old kid when he dropped that song.

Yea ok. All media hype. Just like his fake ass thug persona.

"I didn't have a record till I made a record"- 2 PAC. Meaning he's full of shit amd even he knows it's all hype. gtfo.

And I know that's the first you ever heard a Paris cut, but he was only 22 on that song. What's your point? ALL OF PACS SONGS SOUND LIKE THAT. you know the corny cheesy corny fuccin cheese filled corn singing and beats???

GTFO.

Fucc that corny ass camera seeking, Kurt loder talking to bitch.
    Dodging the question as if it was an ebola infection

Yea ok. All media hype. Just like his fake ass thug persona.

"I didn't have a record till I made a record"- 2 PAC. Meaning he's full of shit amd even he knows it's all hype. gtfo.

And I know that's the first you ever heard a Paris cut, but he was only 22 on that song. What's your point? ALL OF PACS SONGS SOUND LIKE THAT. you know the corny cheesy corny fuccin cheese filled corn singing and beats???

GTFO.
    What media hype? did he shoot the 2 cops or did he not? or maybe you saying the media and government just made up that story to give Pac some street cred

Fact is none of the ''real thug rappers'' you support had the balls to do something like that. They only rap about it in their songs. And u clearly havent heard much of Pac if you think this song off his debut album is the same way he raps in his mid 20's

Quote Originally Posted by PistonsFan#21
    What media hype? did he shoot the 2 cops or did he not? or maybe you saying the media and government just made up that story to give Pac some street cred

Fact is none of the ''real thug rappers'' you support had the balls to do something like that. They only rap about it in their songs. And u clearly havent heard much of Pac if you think this song off his debut album is the same way he raps in his mid 20's

No he didn't.

EVERY white rich kid in Cameron indoor stadium has at least one 2pAc song on their iPods.

He's a made up ballerina back round dancer that went failed actor to back round singer to thug in a year.

"I didn't have a record till I made a record"- 2 PAC.

I'm a skratch dj. Been skratching records for 22 years. Been avidly listening to hip hop for at least 26-28 years. His shit is TRASH. corny fake ass singing media ( white MTV Kurt loder , tabitha Sorensen) driven shit. He's such a thug to the mainstream white community. He a private school attending ballerina dancing fake. I heard , tried to hear ,all his shit. It's so corny. There's 100 niggahs real and better Than that white peoples idea of a g.

Fake ass niggah.

dude i was having a horrible day until i saw this video. this shit made me bust up laughing. seriously, thanks for posting that. i'm still dying lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Quizno
    dude i was having a horrible day until i saw this video. this shit made me bust up laughing. seriously, thanks for posting that. i'm still dying lmao
    Word. Shit had me dyin too. Unexpected shit is always the best.