Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
    Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

How do they ban you from all arenas anyway? Put your picture up or what? I just saw this guy 2 minutes ago and wouldnt know him if he walked in this room. Id figure with 20 thousand people buying tickets and coming in and out it would behard to be positive he didnt get in.

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
    How do they ban you from all arenas anyway? Put your picture up or what? I just saw this guy 2 minutes ago and wouldnt know him if he walked in this room. Id figure with 20 thousand people buying tickets and coming in and out it would behard to be positive he didnt get in.
    It would be funny if he's caught making other slurs in a groucho marx nose and glasses.

Probably have your name and credit card # on a blacklist, that gets send out to all arena, it would be hard to monitor though, unless he shows up locally.

Basically. Make him pay a fine and be done with it. Dude said he wasnt gonna attend a game unless Mutombo gave him the ok. Sincere? Who knows. It could be the league handing out that punishment as a shocker. Maybe fans think "wow lifetime ban? Not gonna do that!". Everyone is not bright to think it out on "How could i get banned?". Really not sure of that type of punishment when you dont have ID's or barcodes on the back of your neck saying who you are. Sounds like Total Recall with Arnold.

It happened...time to move on as the season starts tonight.

I was thinking they could put his name a list that could ban his creditcard but thats about it. not like he has to buy his ticket himself. Ever look on EBAY? tickets everywhere. And its not like all the arenas check your ID. I bet he could get in any arena he wanted if he just grew his hair out a bit. People checking the fans arent going to remember his face that well. There are lots of people banned from arenas. Once the pub on him dies down I doubt hed have much trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by bigkingsfan
    Probably have your name and credit card # on a blacklist, that gets send out to all arena, it would be hard to monitor though, unless he shows up locally.
    He doesnt have to purchase them. Someone else can put it on thier card. He's in.

No ****, it's better than doing nothing, and hopes he doesn't show.

No ****, it's better than doing nothing, and hopes he doesn't show.
    That punishment is like doing nothing genius. He can still go to other arenas if he so chooses.

Umm no, if he shows up and they investigate and finds out he was using his original credit card, it's going to look bad on the NBA. They have to cover their end, if he choses to enter another arena, nothing is really going to stop him anyways... but they gotta at least try to implement it.

Umm no, if he shows up and they investigate and finds out he was using his original credit card, it's going to look bad on the NBA. They have to cover their end, if he choses to enter another arena, nothing is really going to stop him anyways... but they gotta at least try to implement it.
    He can use money. So much for credit card.

it's not hard to keep him out. every arena makes you go through security now, just let all the security people have his picture, boom, he's banned.

Its really just a matter of the effort hes willing to put in. Osama Bin Laden could get into a game and not be found out if he were willing to put in the effort.

He grows out his hair a bit and gets a friend to carry the tickets on their card while he gives them the cash hes getting in. If he really had trouble get a 50 dollar fake ID and its a wrap. What are they gonna do? Take a DNA sample? They have 16 thousand people walking by them in about 45 minutes to an hour. you go to these games you see these guys going through tickets like nothing. its habit. they dont even look at you. And if they did some guy who works part time taking tickets or being security at games isnt a lock to spot one guy in a sea of thousands.

Im not saying its not worth it to try. It a good gesture and he should be thrown out. I just have trouble thinking they can keep a guy out of an arena if he wants to be there bad enough. Not like he stands out. If he were a Shogon like 6'8'' Beatles knockoff then maybe. He gets spotted. But this guy? Eh....

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    He can use money. So much for credit card.
    He can also wear a wig and makeup, like I said no rule is going to stop him. But the NBA is covering their ass, so if he happens to sucessfully trespass, they can at least said, "we tried," instead of "we didn't do ****."

He can also wear a wig and makeup, like I said no rule is going to stop him. But the NBA is covering their ass, so if he happens to sucessfully trespass, they can at least said, "we tried," instead of "we didn't do ****."
    No shiiit captain obvious.

You're the one who wanted a further explanation sherlock.