Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Banned

Default Re: Russell Westbrook: "European Offense Is 10 Times Better Than NBA"

Quote Originally Posted by kuniva_dAMiGhTy
    Are you like deprived of attention or something?

Dude plays like a bonehead, the literal definition of a bull in a china shop. Yet here you are defending him like he sonned you or something. Goofy ass motherf*cker. You're like the master of typing a whole bunch of words, but either get absolutely everything wrong or say practically nothing.

Carry on...
    Looks like you have a lot of bottled up emotions about me. I can't really seem to ever recall reading any of your posts - you're just not a very memorable or exciting guy.

I called you out and made you look stupid, and now you're projecting hardcore and trying to bring me down to your loser level. NOPE! Not gonna happen reject. Stay in your own lane. I'll stay in mine.

Banned

The most unstoppable thing would be the talented NBA athletes running European style offenses. This is how I would describe the San Antonio Spurs.

Quote Originally Posted by HenryGarfunkle
    Looks like you have a lot of bottled up emotions about me. I can't really seem to ever recall reading any of your posts - you're just not a very memorable or exciting guy.

I called you out and made you look stupid, and now you're projecting hardcore and trying to bring me down to your loser level. NOPE! Not gonna happen reject. Stay in your own lane. I'll stay in mine.
    Hey idiot, you quoted and personally insulted me acting like we know each other IRL. Before quoting my post, your existence honestly didn't even cross my brain.

But that's you in a nutshell outside of these forums.

You sit here all day, as you have since ISH's inception, and create multiple alts because you cease to exist outside of your internet world. Its a wide-known fact around these parts. Good luck with that.

Banned

Hey idiot, you quoted and personally insulted me acting like we know each other IRL. Before quoting my post, your existence honestly didn't even cross my brain.

But that's you in a nutshell outside of these forums.

You sit here all day, as you have since ISH's inception, and create multiple alts because you cease to exist outside of your internet world. Its a wide-known fact around these parts. Good luck with that.
    ^ Obviously my existence didn't cross this guys mind. Even though he literally has made-up stories about me off-hand.

Btw loser, when you make a stupid post you DESERVE to be personally insulted. You're the guy who's been here since ISH's inception ... and what is ISH's inception exactly? 2000 or somewhere around that time? Ask anybody who's confirmed to have been here at the time and let's see if anything you say has any credibility.

And remember, it was your credibility I attacked to begin with and it looks like it was for good reason. You literally just talk out of your ass or just flat-out lie. You're a LOSER.

^ Obviously my existence didn't cross this guys mind. Even though he literally has made-up stories about me off-hand.

Btw loser, when you make a stupid post you DESERVE to be personally insulted. You're the guy who's been here since ISH's inception ... and what is ISH's inception exactly? 2000 or somewhere around that time? Ask anybody who's confirmed to have been here at the time and let's see if anything you say has any credibility.

And remember, it was your credibility I attacked to begin with and it looks like it was for good reason. You literally just talk out of your ass or just flat-out lie. You're a LOSER.
    Except, I never called Westbrook's opinion "worthless" like you conveniently misquoted. Shit for brains. What I said was its basically irrelevant because of his play style, that and the fact guy is absurdly ball dominant.

We all know you're "budaddi". And that other clown before him who, like you, typed endelssly but never actually said anything.

I hate to break it to you dude, but nobody is "projecting" and "bringing you down to loser status" (lol @ this trailer trash acting like he's a celebrity). You do that on your own, Simon. You're literally the quintessential loser. In every sense.

Banned

Except, I never called Westbrook's opinion "worthless" like you purposefully misquoted. Shit for brains. What I said was its basically irrelevant because of his play style, that and the fact guy is absurdly ball dominant.

We all know you're "budaddi". And that other clown before him who, like you, typed endelssly but never actually said anything. I hate it to break it to you dude, but nobody is projecting and bringing you down to "loser status" (lol @ this trailer trash acting like he's a celebrity). You do that on your own, Simon. You're literally the quintessential loser. In every sense.
    This is so boring. You're so bad. Everything is so cliche and old with you. Of course you finish off your incredibly tired post with another Simon tidbit.

I get it, you want the last word. That's the loser in you thinking you actually have a chance to get the better of something. Your efforts are cringe-worthy though brotha and that's what makes you such an embarrassing 35 year old bitch-boy whose failed miserably in life.

Carry on with your boring lies. You failed to keep my attention.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

russell speaks the truth. Europe is far more skill "team" based, USA more physically talented guys.. that shouldnt hurt feelings
    Last edited by tpols; 10-10-2016 at 12:45 AM.

This is so boring. You're so bad. Everything is so cliche and old with you. Of course you finish off your incredibly tired post with another Simon tidbit.

I get it, you want the last word. That's the loser in you thinking you actually have a chance to get the better of something. Your efforts are cringe-worthy though brotha and that's what makes you such an embarrassing 35 year old bitch-boy who's failed miserably in life.

Carry on with your boring lies. You failed to keep my attention.

Another strikeout. I'm literally picking you apart like a herring being taken off the bone. I could be half a sleep and still get you feeling some type of way.

BTW, why wouldn't I call you...Simon? Its like the running joke here, along with you feverishly logging into your alts to pat yourself on the back.

And here lies the difference: Unlike you, its NOT actually trolling on my part. These are all FACTS.

But hey, have fun contemplating what alt you'll log into tomorrow.

Jordan Stopper

So he uses his superior athleticism to his benefit by attacking and not playing a conventional style, because it doesn't suit his strengths. What a dummy!

You're nothing but a loser. Anyone can say they're a health freak. You're not a health freak, you're just a freak. Who's probably incredibly ugly and repulsive looking. I'd actually bank on that.

So you've been here for almost a decade.. which almost certainly puts you over age 30... and yet you're still wrongly accusing someone of being an alt because you have nothing else to say. You're not a winner dude. Nobody is buying your obvious bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by PistonsFan#21
    Good thing Westbrook is not only recognized for his amazing athleticism and basketball skills, but also for his high bball IQ and understanding of complex offensive schemes. One of the smartest and best decision maker in the league

Never seen Mighty this rattled lol, besides when I keep him in his lane.. just smileys all day with him. His way of expressing anger. On top, he's obviously proven to have terrible reading comprehension here... he accuses Henry of coming at him like he knew him IRL like he didnt come at me trying to pick out some pattern

edit: top 5 player in the world
    Last edited by ArbitraryWater; 10-10-2016 at 01:08 PM.

Best player in the world.

Reading the last page of this thread right now makes me feel like I'm reading a facebook argument between two nineteen-year-old girls. You two are f*cking gay as f*ck.

Still more interesting than Euroleague's agenda though. ISH is pretty sad

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague
    http://www.eurohoops.net/featured/32...mes-better-nba

As I have said here numerous times, the speed of the game in EuroLeague is MUCH FASTER than in the NBA, because unlike the NBA, the ball moves through the air, through passes, and not by guys dribbling the air out of the ball (like the NBA), which means the offense in EuroLeague is operated at a much, MUCH faster and quicker speed than it is in the NBA.
    This is not true. The speed of the offense in a half-court situation is quicker, because like you said, the ball is passed more and dribbled less.

However, the overall speed of the game is much quicker in the NBA due to the superior athletes. I don't see how anyone could ever debate this, even if you are some Euroleague fanboy.

Why do you think other countries hacked Team USA in the Olympics (outside of the fact that they had some terrible free throw shooters). Because NBA players in transition are nearly unstoppable.

FIBA is a different style of game that utilizes every player on the court. Where as some NBA teams (like Russ and the Thunder) will rely on the ability of 1-2 players to carry them on offense.

Quote Originally Posted by 1manfastbreak
    This is not true. The speed of the offense in a half-court situation is quicker, because like you said, the ball is passed more and dribbled less.

However, the overall speed of the game is much quicker in the NBA due to the superior athletes. I don't see how anyone could ever debate this, even if you are some Euroleague fanboy.

Why do you think other countries hacked Team USA in the Olympics (outside of the fact that they had some terrible free throw shooters). Because NBA players in transition are nearly unstoppable.

FIBA is a different style of game that utilizes every player on the court. Where as some NBA teams (like Russ and the Thunder) will rely on the ability of 1-2 players to carry them on offense.
    The speed in the NBA is no faster at all. In fact, that's why the NBA has the defensive 3 seconds rule and the no hand check rule, to try to speed up the game for guys that are not good at shooting or dribbling.

Also, EuroLeague has no relation to FIBA, and is no more related to FIBA than the NBA is.

The Olympics has nothing to do with the EuroLeague, nor the NBA either.

The EuroLeague has a rule that if you foul someone on a fast break, it's a technical foul, with free throws and possession of the ball being awarded to the team that is fouled.

What you talk about in the Olympics, where teams foul to stop the fast break, isn't even allowed under EuroLeague rules, and actually will result in a technical foul if it is done.
    Last edited by Euroleague; 10-10-2016 at 06:49 PM.