Local High School Star

Default Effective but unsportsman-like basketball move

I have a friend who did it twice in a basketball game.

When he had a defender all over him contesting his shot in mid air, he just threw the ball lightly at the stomach area of the defender to reset the play.
    He caught the ball easily.

Its a d1ck move but if not made illegal I can see people abusing such a play and annoying the sh1t of out opposing defenders. (If they actually practiced doing it)

why I even like Rondo CeltsGarlic's Avatar

Default Re: Effective but unsportsman-like basketball move

Well, it might be only effective against bums with 0 awareness.

Default Re: Effective but unsportsman-like basketball move

Quote Originally Posted by tgan3
    I have a friend who did it twice in a basketball game.

When he had a defender all over him contesting his shot in mid air, he just threw the ball lightly at the stomach area of the defender to reset the play.
    He caught the ball easily.

Its a d1ck move but if not made illegal I can see people abusing such a play and annoying the sh1t of out opposing defenders. (If they actually practiced doing it)
    Depends on where it is. I remember hearing about a guy who would poke people in the stomach while they were shooting Js. That's not illegal either... then someone rocketed the ball off his face. lol. So I mean... that type of shit will get you hurt. Even in a real game. There's plenty of time to get someone if you really want to.

I know if someone threw the ball at me I'd get them back. I'm a pretty vindictive person. Basically bball is comp, but it's also mental toughness. You do that shit to the wrong person and they could get you. It's best to play legit until people do wack things to you. Then give em da biz.

-Smak