Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: Does anyone 25 and over actually think Kobe, LeBron, or Wade is better than MJ?

Quote Originally Posted by game385
    fail...

Again, I'll take that as a no. LOL. U kids today...
    The way you talk about MJ it seems to me like you have his nuts in your face. Ohh bytheway MJ today = Poor man's Tony Allen.

I rule the local playground game385's Avatar

Default Re: Does anyone 25 and over actually think Kobe, LeBron, or Wade is better than MJ?

Quote Originally Posted by thejumpa
    I probably don't count as I'm 24 but I'll give my 2 cents anyway. Started watching ball in '92 and saw my fair share of Jordan from then along with his earlier years. Kobe is the closest to being "MJ". Wade reminds me of a younger MJ. Because of his size/versatile skillset/athleticism/etc, LeBron is in a class of his own. I suppose all 3 have the potential to be the best player of all time. Neither are better than MJ and I agree that if you think they are, you probably never really watched Jordan anyway. Either that or you don't care to analyze him the right way(watching games and not ESPN) but prefer stats over everything.

Sorry to count you out but I thought 25 was a nice round number.

I hated Jordan but the guy is quite simply a notch above these guys, perhaps two.

And he didn't have to join up sit Magic Johnson to win, he just went out there and beat him in the Finals.

ThaSwagg3r
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

How do you define being more skilled than Jordan? His shooting? Passing ability? Ball handles?
    The only thing Kobe was more skilled than Jordan in was shooting. And that is just range. Jordan has him beat in shot selection and efficiency by a country mile.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by Jacks3
    Prime Kobe was certainly a more skilled player than Jordan. Unfortunately, he wasn't lucky enough to blessed with the G.O.A.T like athleticism Jordan possessed. If he had he would have been a superior player. LeBron? His peak play (08-09) has already surpassed anything Jordan ever did as a player. Now he just needs the longevity to surpass him overall.

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe24Clutch
    The way you talk about MJ it seems to me like you have his nuts in your face. Ohh bytheway MJ today = Poor man's Tony Allen.

I bet you're still a virgin...

Get some p*ssy you dumbass kid..

Banned

I bet you're still a virgin...

Get some p*ssy you dumbass kid.
    I'm not and i have. I bet you have a pic of naked Jordan in your room.

Quote Originally Posted by ThaSwagg3r
    The only thing Kobe was more skilled than Jordan in was shooting. And that is just range. Jordan has him beat in shot selection and efficiency by a country mile.
    Yeaaaaaahhh, Idk about that. Jordan wasn't the greatest shooter early on his career but by the 90's he was the deadliest mid-range shooter in the game. You may be able to make an argument about Kobe being a better long-range shooter, but that's probably b/c MJ didn't fall in love w/the 3 like Kobe has been prone to do throughout his career.

But I'll give you that one. Kobe is perhaps the better 3 point shooter.

MJ mid-range > all
    Last edited by game385; 05-30-2011 at 11:39 PM.

Banned

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh, Idk about that. Jordan wasn't the greatest shooter early on his career but by the 90's he was the deadliest mid-range shooter in the game. You may be able to make an argument about Kobe being a better long-range shooter, but that's probably b/c MJ didn't fall in love w/the 3 like Kobe has been prone to do throughout his career.

But I'll give you that one. Kobe is perhaps the better 3 point shooter.

MJ D1ck > all
    Fixed that for you.

I'm not and i have. I bet you have a pic of naked Jordan in your room.
    U know ur just proving my point... U kids today

To me, Kobe is the Michael mirror, but an imperfect reflection at best. Not quite the athlete. Not quite the talent. Not quite the will... Close but no cigar.
    rcentile...
    Nowhere near the will - which (for me) is what separates MJ from all other players.

Very good NBA starter

How do you define being more skilled than Jordan? His shooting? Passing ability? Ball handles?
    Foot-work, shooting ability, ball-handling, craftiness (hesitation moves, pump-fakes, ball-fakes, etc). Just a more skilled player.

Banned

U know ur just proving my point... U kids today
    Why do you get so defensive when i say something bad about Jordan? Ohh i know it's because you're already on you knees that's why.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacks3
    Foot-work, shooting ability, ball-handling, craftiness (hesitation moves, pump-fakes, ball-fakes, etc). Just a more skilled player.
    I'm gonna need to see some ID sir??? (haha)... b/c MJ was better in all those areas.

Why do you get so defensive when i say something bad about Jordan? Ohh i know it's because you're already on you knees that's why.
    Where did I get defensive?