Default Re: Props to warriorfan and any GSW fan

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan

you dont know anything about ball, stop posting please

thank you

SPOKEN LIKE A TRUE BUM WHO CANT REFUTE ANYTHING I SAID

THANK YOU

Great college starter Quickening's Avatar

Warriorfan isn't a warriors fan, he doesn't even like basketball, just here purely for attention, of course he won't stop posting.

Quote Originally Posted by miggyme1
    SPLASH FOR WHO???DURANT? LMAO

YOU A FOOL IF YOU THINK A FINALS BIRTH WILL JUST BE HANDED TO THE CAVS....

YOU GUYS BOOKMARK THIS THREAD....NEITHER OF THESE TEAMS MAKE THE FINALS NEXT YEAR.
    Lol no I don't really think they're getting KD at all (he's staying put IMO) but they also don't need to shake anything up to enter next year as heavy favorites to win the West again, and possibly the favorites to win a championship.

As far as Cleveland, get real. No one in the East can push them to 7 even. An upstart Boston team that just lost in 6 to Atlanta is arguably their biggest threat. Who do you think is going to beat them in the East? Never gonna happen.

Back to Business

Quote Originally Posted by ScalsFan21
    Lol no I don't really think they're getting KD at all (he's staying put IMO) but they also don't need to shake anything up to enter next year as heavy favorites to win the West again, and possibly the favorites to win a championship.

As far as Cleveland, get real. No one in the East can push them to 7 even. An upstart Boston team that just lost in 6 to Atlanta is arguably their biggest threat. Who do you think is going to beat them in the East? Never gonna happen.

Thank you for asking. A healthy heat team with bosh and whiteside would destroy the cavs.

I see a lot of people sleeping on the pacers......they were 2 mins away from beating the raptors....they beat the raptors...I think they beat the heat...then look a here...... in the finals with a subpar team facing the cavs. Pacers have a few moves to make but they aren't far off from being back where they were from 2012-2014.

WIZARDS had an awful year...if you look at the talent on their roster its mind boggling as to how this team DIDNT make the playoffs and WASNT A top 3 seed.

Celtics will be great as well

It was a great season. Didn't end how I wanted it to, but we all witnessed greatness in LeBron and the Cavs. GOAT sport, Warriors gonna come back and win it next year

At the end of the day, I'm just lucky to have been able to witness a Warriors title run last year, and the team will be competing for years to come.