Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    I usually hit open layups

Default Re: Kevin Love reacts to Kyrie's vision

Quote Originally Posted by RidonKs
    that's hilarious. to the first poster who replied, it doesn't matter what love's goddamn expectations were based on his experience in talent-less minnasota. irving made the wrong basketball play. he didn't pass it to his wide open superstar 3pt marksman. he knocked down a tough shot but that's inconsequential in the sense that, not just as a point guard who's ENTRUSTED with playmaking on a team, but just as any basketball player who's EXPECTED to just make the right play, kyrie failed.

but that quick crossover and hide behind the screen for the pull up = goddamn he can put it in the hoop
    Yeah I was lightweight joking. I was actually pretty irked last night that they weren't running plays and getting the ball to Love in good positions. Hopefully Irving and Waiters cut out some of these long 2pt attempts as the season progresses.

ISH's 1st Embiid Stan AboutBuckets's Avatar

Yeah the only thing that remotely saves his ass on this one is that the shot went in. 19 foot dribble pull up with an active defender on you, or hit the (arguably) best stretch 4 in the league for a wide open spot-up 3? That's the type of shit that will get you benched

rank sentamentalist

Quote Originally Posted by Cavalier
    Yeah I was lightweight joking. I was actually pretty irked last night that they weren't running plays and getting the ball to Love in good positions. Hopefully Irving and Waiters cut out some of these long 2pt attempts as the season progresses.
    i expect them to. there's great leadership on that team with lebron and andy plus the vets like miller and marion. maybe allen?

irving had just gotten his shit handed to him by rose so that explains the chucking (and making) in the 3rd. competitiveness got the better of him.

love knows he can get his, he's been doing 25/10 for a few years. and come the reg season, blatt will (hopefully) run the second unit through him and one of irving or waiters. i doubt anybody puts up with either of them chucking up too many shots... blatt seems stern enough but if not him, lebron will pipe up.

High School Starter

Quite blasphemous play to say the least.

Lebron is option 1 and playmaker
    Love is the OBVIOUS option #2 and a better playmaker than kyrie

I really dont know what the role of kyrie is on this team? To add some AND1 flavor to their style? He can break down his man..but i'd rather have lebron drive. He spends more effort playing "fake" defense than defense. I'd rather have lebron or Love shoot than Kyrie. Kyrie isn't gonna play in the post.

Basically, kyrie doesn't have much of a purpose on this team if he can't pass. You want the ball in lebron's hands most of the time anyway, or kevin love who can pass and has high bball iq.

I dont think kyrie is tradeable...so lets hope for a career ending injury.

Top 1 Bball Mind.

If that was a heat check i sort of understand it

rank sentamentalist

Quote Originally Posted by RoundMoundOfReb
    If that was a heat check i sort of understand it
    totally was

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by VeeCee15
    I really dont know what the role of kyrie is on this team
    To be the third superstar that all Lebron-lead teams need to get out of the Least.

B*tch

Banned

PS: kyrie Irving also has the worst defense of any PG i've seen in the L.
    You ain't lying dude.

To be fair Love is also close to the worst in his position as well.

I usually hit open layups

I really dont know what the role of kyrie is on this team? To add some AND1 flavor to their style? He can break down his man..but i'd rather have lebron drive. He spends more effort playing "fake" defense than defense. I'd rather have lebron or Love shoot than Kyrie. Kyrie isn't gonna play in the post.

Basically, kyrie doesn't have much of a purpose on this team if he can't pass. You want the ball in lebron's hands most of the time anyway, or kevin love who can pass and has high bball iq.

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

Wtf?

7/11/14 We Witness NattyPButter's Avatar

there was a another scene when Love put his head down when he didn't get the ball too.

Quote Originally Posted by stalkerforlife
    Rondo may be a better fit for Cleveland.

Kyrie is like a young git in jail that has a lot to prove, but isn't really all that hard or experienced enough to take down the vets.
    Rondo would make the Cavs nearly unstoppable. Not as much of a deep threat as Kyrie, but you have to respect his shot, speed, and he plays tough D. Man...good thing that'll probably never happen. LBJ and Rondo, holy shit.

rank sentamentalist

lebron and love and premier pick and roll bigs. kyrie is a premier pick and roll small. with speed/finishing ability & handle/jumper.

his purpose would be much more obvious if he was already a better defender. you're right that irving and love and also waiters make for a very redundant trio. that's why getting rondo for irving or getting a 3&d wing for waiters would make a lot of sense. or waiters will just lose crunch time minutes to dellevadova.

but irving does have an obvious role. he's a scoring point guard. like rose, westbrook, parker, etc. he's also young. his role is to score when the opportunity presents itself and pass when it doesn't. with all the talent on this team, he should avoid forcing the issue. i have faith he will.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by stalkerforlife
    Rondo may be a better fit for Cleveland.

Kyrie is like a young git in jail that has a lot to prove, but isn't really all that hard or experienced enough to take down the vets.
    Wouldn't work with LeBron with his lack of an outside touch, once LeBron sets that little brat straight his 3pt shooting will be vital.

7/11/14 We Witness NattyPButter's Avatar

I just noticed that the part where Love puts his head down is also added into the video. Kyrie was not passing the ball when he should have.