Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 02-24-2013, 04:41 AM   #1
andgar923
soundcloud.com/agua-1

andgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Future LeBron

Some of you may have seen me criticize the shit outta Bron, and for good reason. Although a great player he was still incomplete in many areas. Very rough diamond that needed some work.

Well, some of that dust is off and the sparkle is shining through.

The dude has grown more than any player in recent memory. I can't think of a transformation as significant as his. Other players improved their game no doubt, but I can't think of a player in recent memory that has not just transformed their game, but their entire approach and mentality. it's as if he discovered a new room and didn't just peak inside of it, he walked in.

I've said this for a while and I may have to backtrack:

Bron won't be better than MJ, if we do see a better player than MJ in our lifetime it wont' be up for debate, it will just be known.

I think Bron came into the league and was handed the key to a building. This building has 5 rooms, with one room leading to a second level… penthouse. I think that Bron came into the league and quickly found the first 3 rooms. I feel as tho he noticed the 4th room before but didn't go into it until this season. it'll be scary once he finds the 5th and final room and he finds his way upstairs.

Not only will his mindset and approach evolve from what we see now. His game will be scarier than what we see today.

Imagine him with Durant's shot.
Mj's post up game.
Chuck's aggressiveness
Bird's IQ

I believe this will happen, it will be beautiful, it will be scary, it will be GOAT WORTHY and I don't say that lightly. I and many others didn't think we'd see Bron play at this level right now. This isn't just a 'hot streak' this is a revelation to him, like he figured something out. Once he takes this revelation, and improves on his game……..
andgar923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 04:49 AM   #2
RoundMoundOfReb
Top 1 NBA/NFL Mind

RoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Future LeBron

Thing with Lebron right now is thAt he's "good enough" at every aspect of the game.

For instance:

You want to sag off play him like Rondo - but he's good enough to shoot the long jumper now

You want to play him tight - he'll blow by you

You want to have someone his size or bigger guard him - he's too quick for most of them

You want to stick a smaller guard on him - he's good enough in the post to make you pay.

I've never seen somebody make the game look so easy. If he keeps up this level of play for the rest of the season and ups it in the playoffs i would put his peak #2 all time behind only Michael.
RoundMoundOfReb is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 04:54 AM   #3
andgar923
soundcloud.com/agua-1

andgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Future LeBron

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoundMoundOfReb
Thing with Lebron right now is thAt he's "good enough" at every aspect of the game.

For instance:

You want to sag off play him like Rondo - but he's good enough to shoot the long jumper now

You want to play him tight - he'll blow by you

You want to have someone his size or bigger guard him - he's too quick for most of them

You want to stick a smaller guard on him - he's good enough in the post to make you pay.

I've never seen somebody make the game look so easy. If he keeps up this level of play for the rest of the season and ups it in the playoffs i would put his peak #2 all time behind only Michael.

I still see holes in his game, he still needs refinement which is the scary part. As you alluded he's already a monster, once he improves on his game a bit, tweaks it here and there, I can't begin to imagine how scary he'd be.

Picture how good he's become today, but possibly 2 times better (it WILL happen) when you combine all the different facets.
andgar923 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: