Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast
    The Holy Trinity

Default LeBron James, current best player on earth, is a sideshow.

Here's what I mean by that. Oh, he's the main atttraction on the court. But, really when it comes down to it, this guy is just like the circus. He comes to town, makes his money, entertains and dazzles, then departs, leaving a huge mess to clean up.

At least he waited until his 5th year in Cleveland or so before he started making rumblings about joining another team. But, hey, Heat fans, at least he's not procrastinating-- he's already talking about his next team while only in year-two of the South Beach leg of his own national tour.

Like all things LeBron, I've trained myself to just laugh. The grand finale of his first season performance was a choking act so amazing that it not only cost the Heat a title but probably cost Wade a spot on the list of the top 20 players in history. For year two, I'm laying 60-65% odds that James will conclude with another gagging stunt that will deny the Heat a second staright title.

Still, the man finds a way to make it interesting, already weighing options for where he may play in 2014, when it just so happens Wade will have exited his prime. Like the circus, LeBron is the greatest show on earth, but make no mistake about it, it's nothing more than a show.
    Last edited by jrong; 02-19-2012 at 02:07 PM.

Default Re: LeBron James, current best player on earth, is a sideshow.

Not sure of the agenda here.... is that your articulated way of simply saying....

"I hate lebron and am butthurt he is the best?"

Banned

its true.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Cousy
    its true.
    Ofcourse... if you are an explicit Lebron hater like yourself... any post that doesnt commend Lebron is "true"...

The Holy Trinity

Quote Originally Posted by pauk
    Not sure of the agenda here.... is that your articulated way of simply saying....

No, it's that after the Cleveland flirtation, other than the fact that he wears a Heat jersey, he's a non-entity to me. Nothing more than a mercenary, a hired gun. He's a deadbeat dad who is counting the days until he can abandon his kids. Choose your own analogy. But, the man has no soul... or heart, for that matter.
    Last edited by jrong; 02-19-2012 at 01:32 PM.

op makes a good point .. barely halfway through his 2nd season with his 'new' team and the guy's already yapping about possibly changing teams .. again .. ..

dude doesn't even know wtf he wants to be .. and on top of that he's a choker of massive proportions .. choked away an nba title last year singlehandedly .. he plays just average and the heat win .. now after that major choke job he's talking about 'maybe I'll go back to cleveland' .. .. what a leader ..

if he doesn't win it this year, a year where the heat are heavy favorites .. his legacy will take another major hit .. the likes of jordan never blew these kind of opportunities .. they seized it and took it and owned it

Quote Originally Posted by jrong
    No, it's that after the Cleveland flirtation, other than the fact that he wears a Heat jersey, he's a non-entity to me. He's a mercenary, a hired gun. He's a deadbeat dad who leaves behind kids. Choose your own analogy. But, he has no soul... or heart, for that matter.

just tell me... who is your favorite player and favorite team... that will explain your agenda to me with this thread and wicked opinions...
    choose between these 3:

1. Biased Kobe & Lakers fan?

2. Butthurt Cavs fan?

3. Biased Wade fan that hated Lebron a long time and now they play together, so you hate Lebron more instead, because he is proving even more now who is better... and you are forced to watch it..... and its killing you inside...
    Last edited by pauk; 02-19-2012 at 01:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dude77
    op makes a good point .. barely halfway through his 2nd season with his 'new' team and the guy's already yapping about possibly changing teams .. again .. ..
    He NEVER said that dumbass! He only answered a question asking him if he could possibly think of joining Cavs, if he holds any grudge against them...... He only said he wouldnt rule them out, that he holds no grudge, just like he wouldnt rule out any other team in the NBA............. but he is not going anywhere......

It was a hypothetical question and a hypothetical answer.....

DON'T FEED THE TROLL arifgokcen's Avatar

Banned

Ofcourse... if you are an explicit Lebron hater like yourself... any post that doesnt commend Lebron is "true"...
    hello LeBron Pelvis Locomotive Member,

I have defended LeBron quite a bit in real life discussions from detractors, its the jockers on the web that always go too far to the point were they have to be shot down in the worst way possible.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Cousy
    hello LeBron Pelvis Locomotive Member,

I have defended LeBron quite a bit in real life discussions from detractors, its the jockers on the web that always go too far to the point were they have to be shot down in the worst way possible.
    this. so true.

The Holy Trinity

just tell me... who is your favorite player and favorite team... that will explain your agenda to me with this thread and wicked opinions...
    choose between these 3:

1. Biased Kobe & Lakers fan?

2. Butthurt Cavs fan?

3. Wade fan that hated Lebron and now they play together, so you hate Lebron more instead, because he is proving even more now who is better... and you are forced to watch it..... and its killing you inside...
    I was neutral on LeBron until the Jordan comparisons became carelessly tossed around. Then I hated LeBron until the year before he came to the Heat, but in 2010 I actually made peace with him. Then I became an LBJ fan, actually in 2011. And then the Finals happened.

And the pricelessly beautiful thing is, you *********ing fanboy, there's nothing you can say about the Finals. No defense that can be offered. No apologetics that will offer him a leg to stand on. It was simply indefensible, and nothing you can say will change the monumental depths of that failure.

But, what's worse than the fact that you don't care about the Finals, is that you don't care that James is pulling the same shit his second year in Miami that he pulled at the end of his Cavs career. You don't care because you're as fake as he is.

LeBron James: one of the best basketball players ever? Undoubtedly. A fundamentally good, decent person? Not hardly.
    Last edited by jrong; 02-19-2012 at 02:08 PM.