Banned

Default Report: Kevin Love signing with the Celtics a 'real, legitimate possibility'.

http://nesn.com/2015/05/report-kevin...y-for-celtics/

Kevin Love very well could end up wearing Boston Celtics green by the end of the summer, according to one NBA insider.

Adrian Wojnarowski of Yahoo! Sports said Wednesday on “The Jason McIntyre Show” on Yahoo! Sports Radio that there is a “real, legitimate possibility” that Love would sign with the Celtics if he chooses to decline his player option with the Cleveland Cavaliers and become a free agent.

“I think he’s going to look around,” Wojnarowski said, via SheridanHoops.com. “I think he’s going to look closely at Boston.
    Woj said it, so must be legit. That f*cker never gets anything wrong.

What do you guys think of this recent development? If we somehow end up with a front-court of Love and Cousins......
    Last edited by Shade8780; 05-29-2015 at 07:16 PM.

Default Re: Report: Kevin Love signing with the Celtics a 'real, legitimate possibility'.

He's friends with Kelly Olynyk.

Celtics 2016 Champs

Default Re: Report: Kevin Love signing with the Celtics a 'real, legitimate possibility'.

lets do it!
    so we're less likely to need a dominant C, just a good/great one

Banned

Cousins/Love is my ideal, but it'll cost too much for both. Also, the rim protection wouldn't be very good.

I can see Danny moving up for WCS in the Draft and pairing him with Love. That could be a good combo, and Cauley-Stein would be the perfect center to put beside Kev.

Banned

Please merge this with the FA Discussion thread, mods.