Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Kirk Hinrich is always there to screw things up

Also I like how now that Rose has played consistently Conan has disappeared.

Quote Originally Posted by Rose
    Also I like how now that Rose has played consistently Conan has disappeared.
    I noticed that.

Quote Originally Posted by Undisputed
    Kirk came through tonight. He hit two big three's late in the fourth against the Hornets, that makes up for last night's loss. But still, do you guys want to see him on the roster next season?

Just read this http://chicagosuntimes.com/sports/ki...n-of-nowitzki/

Here's Dirk on Kirks foul on Monta:
    Players make mistakes. Yes, I cringe a bit whenever Kirk takes those low % shots but again he does those little unespectacular stuff that coaches appreciates.
    I like resign him only if Rose stays healthy bec Kirk is bound to get injured playing long minutes on long stretches. He is almost like Wade, either play him 20 min/game or not play him every 7 games or so.

Obviously Kirk isn't perfect, but he's one of the better backups in the league with all things considered. He brings a lot to the table.

Brooks to me actually is more frustrating to watch. I love how he's a spark offensively and he can quickly get some points on the board while creating for himself, but his defense is pretty bad and he doesn't do much in getting the rest of the second unit involved.

I like the mix of both Kirk and Brooks, but both are frustrating at times.

As Rose gets limitations removed and gets back to playing more of a complete game though both of these guys will play less.

Quote Originally Posted by ljsbb27
    Obviously Kirk isn't perfect, but he's one of the better backups in the league with all things considered. He brings a lot to the table.

Brooks to me actually is more frustrating to watch. I love how he's a spark offensively and he can quickly get some points on the board while creating for himself, but his defense is pretty bad and he doesn't do much in getting the rest of the second unit involved.

I like the mix of both Kirk and Brooks, but both are frustrating at times.

As Rose gets limitations removed and gets back to playing more of a complete game though both of these guys will play less.
    If only Kirk has the shooting accuracy and speed of Brooks, he would be an all-star
    Most fans would be impressed by Brooks ability to score, but like Nate Rob, he lacks the ability to read defenses, court vision and doing the common things like entry passes etc. He's perfect role should be like a spark plug off the bench, or even playing along side Kirk who can cover other shorter SGs.