Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Default Re: Bynum: "We are all angry with each other"

Quote Originally Posted by Juges8932
    Bynum is really getting on my nerves. He needs to STFU and just play. It might help if he also knew what a ****ing pass was. Everytime he gets it in the post, he shoots.

Gasol is also starting to annoy me. Hey Pau, instead of fading away and throwing up a patty cake shot, why don't you make a grown man move and try to shove it down their throats. Jesus Christ.

Kobe, Artest, and Fisher are the only ones that look to me like they even give a ****. They are trying hard and it shows. The rest, not so much.

We need to trade Bynum. I'm tired of his ****ing princess attitude. Let him go play for some shitty team and give us a center who actually plays defense and where he can go be Mr. Superstar.
    Lol are you serious? This guy?

But I do see what you are saying. Last year the guy was actually much tougher, now, I don't know what happened, he hates contact.

Da Mavs

Quote Originally Posted by fubu05
    Lol are you serious? This guy?

But I do see what you are saying. Last year the guy was actually much tougher, now, I don't know what happened, he hates contact.
    He's regressed this year in terms of toughness. He was very motivated after the 08 Finals loss I guess. Now he's got the ring and the $ Meh, the whole team looks unmotivated this year.

Banned

Bynums attitude and sub par play is sure enticing to other teams

Not to mention the solid 14 mill yearly contract that was extended while on crutches

Mitch gunna be fishing out the bottom barrels to rid of this dead weight

No bench, another yr older Kobe and Artest, Pau softer as yrs go on, so much for that dynasty everyone was talking about.. *remember when LA fans though Vujacic was ungaurdable from the arc*

Last edited by rizzy; 03-06-2010 at 01:18 PM.

This is NOT about Kobe vs. the front line. There have been times where Bynum and Pau have been fed over and over. Have you guys even been watching the games?

How the f*ck can Bynum think that the offense should work inside out when he can't/doesn't f*cking pass the ball?

The problem is effort and mental lapses in judgement.

No worries, this is all part of the Zen Master's plan

I rule the local playground

Quote Originally Posted by RichSmoove
    No worries, this is all part of the Zen Master's plan
    How much worse is this team without him?

Good college starter EricForman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by niko
    Reading the threads on this board you'd think the Cavs crushed Orlando last year, and then rolled over the Lakers in the finals. It's always "the magic has hurt feelings, the lakers have hurt feelings, the lakers can't possibly win".

Getting along and all is great, winning is better. Last year the Cavs were a super tight unit that got along and stayed that way all through getting their ass kicked by Orlando.

it's silly how ISH fails to look at things in context and just assume the losing team always got owned.

listen, the cavs overachieved last year. that team had probably the worst 2-12 lineup for a 60+ win team EVER. they won 66 games which was insane looking at that cast. on paper, last year's Cavs team was less talented than the 2004 Mavs (lost in first round) or 2005 Suns or 2000 Lakers or 2003 Kings or 2001 Portland or at least 10-15 other teams the past decade.

but because lebron and crew overachieved, won 66 games, then fell in ECF to a team with more talent and mismatch problems, Lebron-detractors have been holding that against Lebron or the Cavs, as if they have something to be ashamed of?

The same logic applies to 2006 Mavs. The Heat came out of a ECF loss the previous year and added a bunch of talent. They basically mortaged their future to go into "WIN NOW" mode. The Mavs were just in year two of "team reshuffle" (when they got rid of Nash and Finley and trew i na bunch of new players like Jason Terry and Stackhouse). If you were told, going into the 06 season , the Heat beats the Mavs in the finals you guys woulda said "wow the Mavs made the finals?" But because the Mavs overacheived in the regular season and the Heat underachieved, the Mavs supposedly "choked" when they lost to the Heat.

MAkes no damn sense. Look at things in context. Lebron winning 66 games with that lineup was an amazing overacheiving feat and he eventually fell to a more talented team. There is nothing to be ashamed of or worth making fun of.
    Last edited by EricForman; 03-06-2010 at 01:46 PM.

Saw a basketball once

and they should. Playing like bitches.
    Everyone is playing bad. Got Damn they need some heart. These guys play like its an obligation, like they dont hav any emotion in their game.

And man that defense and rebounding needs some work.

Magic Johnson

i don't understand why people always think it's about the team's offense. the defense is what's wrong at this point. everyone knows derek fisher can't guard a fence, and kobe never respects the opposition and roams around trying to get steals ala iverson instead of actually playing defense.

Quote Originally Posted by rizzy
    Bynums attitude and sub par play is sure enticing to other teams

Not to mention the solid 14 mill yearly contract that was extended while on crutches

Mitch gunna be fishing out the bottom barrels to rid of this dead weight

No bench, another yr older Kobe and Artest, Pau softer as yrs go on, so much for that dynasty everyone was talking about.. *remember when LA fans though Vujacic was ungaurdable from the arc*

alright calm down there buddy

Lakers are still the champs until someone knocks them out of the playoffs. we will find out in a couple of months whether they are grown men, or they just got hungry at the right time last year.

Saw a basketball once

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99
    alright calm down there buddy

Lakers are still the champs until someone knocks them out of the playoffs. we will find out in a couple of months whether they are grown men, or they just got hungry at the right time last year.

They can still strap up their big girl pants and get it in BEAST mode.

Quote Originally Posted by EricForman
    it's silly how ISH fails to look at things in context and just assume the losing team always got owned.

listen, the cavs overachieved last year. that team had probably the worst 2-12 lineup for a 60+ win team EVER. they won 66 games which was insane looking at that cast. on paper, last year's Cavs team was less talented than the 2004 Mavs (lost in first round) or 2005 Suns or 2000 Lakers or 2003 Kings or 2001 Portland or at least 10-15 other teams the past decade.

but because lebron and crew overachieved, won 66 games, then fell in ECF to a team with more talent and mismatch problems, Lebron-detractors have been holding that against Lebron or the Cavs, as if they have something to be ashamed of?

The same logic applies to 2006 Mavs. The Heat came out of a ECF loss the previous year and added a bunch of talent. They basically mortaged their future to go into "WIN NOW" mode. The Mavs were just in year two of "team reshuffle" (when they got rid of Nash and Finley and trew i na bunch of new players like Jason Terry and Stackhouse). If you were told, going into the 06 season , the Heat beats the Mavs in the finals you guys woulda said "wow the Mavs made the finals?" But because the Mavs overacheived in the regular season and the Heat underachieved, the Mavs supposedly "choked" when they lost to the Heat.

MAkes no damn sense. Look at things in context. Lebron winning 66 games with that lineup was an amazing overacheiving feat and he eventually fell to a more talented team. There is nothing to be ashamed of or worth making fun of.
    you need to stfu and let the cavs back up their play this year in the playoffs before you demand lebron get his credit for helping his team overachieve. he really needs to do it this year because his 2-12 year might be better than any other team's. role players galore. before you go blaming the playoff loss on his teammates, realize he was still on the team. he doesn't get a pass. so live with it.

I'de bench Bynum. Guy has a terrible attitude and it wears on the team.

Quote Originally Posted by EricForman

My GOD, how many fucking excuses can you make in one post?

i dont remember the cavs players pointing fingers at each other when they got blown out by the same bobcats team.