Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 411121314

Default Re: Bynum: "We are all angry with each other"

Quote Originally Posted by Jacks3
    *shrug* Kobe guards SG's. That's how it should be. Artest is the better defender so,naturally, he should get the other teams best player. The point is that Kobe has played excellent defense on who he's been asked to guard and he (and the rest of the Lakers) have done a excellant job guarding the three-point line( best in the NBA). Unfortunately, idiots like undertaker can't seem to comprehend these rather simple facts.
    Kobe does not guard SG's if they have an offensive game most of the time, such as when they played the Heat(guarded Richardson), and right now as they are playing the Magic (guarding Barnes)

Quote Originally Posted by rizzy
    Funny how these cry to the media antics are never heard from the Cavaliers or Mike Brown

Lakers what, only 3 games back and we've heard over 20+ of these whiney "he's mean to me" type comments from that team this season. Shut up already and just play

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by DuMa
    i dont remember the cavs players pointing fingers at each other when they got blown out by the same bobcats team.
    i dont remember the lakers players as well pointing fingers at each other when they got blown out by the same bobcats team

bobcats owned the Lakers and Cavs