NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

Default I had the worst nightmare last night. I think I went to hell.

So in the dream I get invited to a party by some strange looking guys, I go and see the most odd looking characters you will ever see, I don't know how to describe them, they were just odd looking people who seemed to have alot of troubles in their life. I remember a couple of chicks approaching me and licking my face, I didn't feel turned on, I actually felt a bit creeped out. I saw a friend in the dream, once he saw me he said I was very "corrupt" and he acts very cold towards me. Later in the dream I see him with a black eye, I asked what happened to him and his face slowly changes to someone else and that black eye turns into a missing eye, it looks like he just got shot a point blank or something.

I then see this naked girl with big boobs dancing, I go and touch her boobs and she doesn't even look at me, she has no reaction. I seriously felt like I was at the most creepiest party imaginable. I wake up, or so I think I wake up, i look at the clock but I can't read the time, so I get up to turn the lights on in my room, lights don't work. At that moment i see a bright red light and feel paralyzed instantly, I couldn't move and felt instant fear. I remember thinking to myself to just calm down and don't panic and at that moment I wake up. Realized it was all a dream and I felt heat throughout my whole body.

Seriously the most ****ed up dream i ever had.

Default Re: I had the worst nightmare last night. I think I went to hell.

Damn, that was creepy

Sounds like you had one hell of a good time to me.

Quote Originally Posted by BoogieWoogieMan
    Sounds like you had one hell of a good time to me.
    I wish

Decent playground baller

Quote Originally Posted by 1987_Lakers
    So in the dream I get invited to a party by some strange looking guys, I go
    That was your mistake right there.

Banned

Was wondering if I should stay up until 4 a.m. and watch Raw/Celtics Summer League.

Best motivation ever.

just made a script outta this shit and sent it to a producer

gonna be rich

Quote Originally Posted by Killbot
    No demons or zombies?
    Pretty sure the people around me were disguised as demons, they all had a weird vibe about them. I did see this guy in a suit in the same dream who looked scary as fvck too.

rank sentamentalist

NBA Legend

Its aight OP you can sleep in my bed tonite

[COLOR="White"]Im stayin over at your moms place anyway. Banderas.gif[/COLOR]

i bought this book called "art of war" it was the version with a blood red velvet cover on it. i read a few chapters into it, i realized it taught a very unmoral way to attain success through strategies of war. I usually read it in my office, but one night i decided that i wanted to read it before i went to sleep so i brought it up to my room. i didnt end up reading it that night but the book layed right next to me as i fell asleep. that night i had the darkest dream i ever recalled. I remember getting mauled to death by a lion, then in another stage i was strangling a couple to death in their bedroom, i could see their faces turn blue and pale as i did it, also a feeling of what i imagine a murderer would feel after killing someone dreaded over me. there were a few more stages of the dream that i cant remember. but i remember coming out of the dream and thinking to myself that that was the darkest dream ive had. i took the book and threw it in a garbage bin a few blocks from my house.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Exclamation Re: I had the worst nightmare last night. I think I went to hell.

Quote Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
    i bought this book called "art of war" it was the version with a blood red velvet cover on it. i read a few chapters into it, i realized it taught a very unmoral way to attain success through strategies of war. I usually read it in my office, but one night i decided that i wanted to read it before i went to sleep so i brought it up to my room. i didnt end up reading it that night but the book layed right next to me as i fell asleep. that night i had the darkest dream i ever recalled. I remember getting mauled to death by a lion, then in another stage i was strangling a couple to death in their bedroom, i could see their faces turn blue and pale as i did it, also a feeling of what i imagine a murderer would feel after killing someone dreaded over me. there were a few more stages of the dream that i cant remember. but i remember coming out of the dream and thinking to myself that that was the darkest dream ive had. i took the book and threw it in a garbage bin a few blocks from my house.
    seek immediate help

NBA rookie of the year senelcoolidge's Avatar

When I was a kid I had nightmares almost every night. I didn't like to sleep. I had dreams of being chased throughout my neighborhood by zombie like people, but they were fast. I mean they ran after me. I had dreams in which I actually died in.

Going back to your dream, after some analysis I can say that you have some feelings of guilt and some anxieties that are weighing you down.