Default Dirty bathroom stalls

Why is it that 98% of bathroom stalls are dirty AF? There's always shit still in the toilet, piss all over the seat and floors, shit stains on the seat, TP clogging up the bowl...
    Are people doing this on purpose? This can't be happening in every household in America. Fess up you guys, you're doing this intentionally

Default Re: Dirty bathroom stalls

most people are generally very inconsiderate of others. That's humanity for ya.

How you can just take a super dump and walk off without flushing is so bizarre to me.

Decent playground baller

Quote Originally Posted by hateraid
    Why is it that 98% of bathroom stalls are dirty AF? There's always shit still in the toilet, piss all over the seat and floors, shit stains on the seat, TP clogging up the bowl...
    Are people doing this on purpose? This can't be happening in every household in America. Fess up you guys, you're doing this intentionally
    Yes, just to annoy you.

I was actually thinking about making this thread recently. Finding a clean public restroom is a fricken task. I can't ever recall taking a leak at a gas station without seeing a build up of piss bubbles on the seat.

I think it's just cyclical. It takes one dude to piss on the seat and it just goes from there.

People who stuff the bowl with paper towels, toilet paper, or shit are f*ucking lower than low and deserve to have their sphincters violated

Quote Originally Posted by Done_And_Done
    I was actually thinking about making this thread recently. Finding a clean public restroom is a fricken task. I can't ever recall taking a leak at a gas station without seeing a build up of piss bubbles on the seat.

I think it's just cyclical. It takes one dude to piss on the seat and it just goes from there.

People who stuff the bowl with paper towels, toilet paper, or shit are f*ucking lower than low and deserve to have their sphincters violated
    Amen. Even just a flush would suffice.