Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789
    NBA lottery pick

Default Re: Ginobili vs Wade all time

Quote Originally Posted by SexSymbol
    People need to stop pretending that Ginobili is an amazing passer, because of some flashy highlight passes that he makes.
    The biggest problem with his passing, and I've noticed this wayyy back in the day when Lithuania's NT was going up against Argentina's NT in olympics is that he routinely makes a ****ton of stupid passes. Some go through and become amazing highlights, creating his reputations as a passer, but he's honestly had some of the worst passes ever.
    He's not a bad passer, but to pretend he's above the category of average to good is just admitting you don't watch him play regularly
    Over 25% assist percentage. His turnover percentage is a bit high but 14.7% isn't insanity. Mark Jackson is an all time great and he's around 20%....

Default Re: Ginobili vs Wade all time

Wade by a MASSIVE margin. Manu is the hipster hero because he doesn't put up te bulky stats. People who would even put manu in the same breath as Wade are only saying this because they think it would make them sound smart. They are expecting our reactions to be something like "Wow he thinks MANU is better than WADE??? Oh my god what is he seeing that I'm not he must know his stuff!!!".