Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: Rose no shows at practice?

If he doesn't feel he can trust the knee in game action, then I'm not sure who anyone is to question it. He is going to just have to go for it eventually tho. A big part of the battle when coming back from a knee injury is getting over the mental block preventing you from trusting your body again.

National High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
    If he doesn't feel he can trust the knee in game action, then I'm not sure who anyone is to question it. He is going to just have to go for it eventually tho. A big part of the battle when coming back from a knee injury is getting over the mental block preventing you from trusting your body again.

he sounds bi-sexual lol

"I'm not mentally ready"

Serious playground baller strike first's Avatar

Mentally ready? Hes playing ****ing basketball not football or rugby

National High School Star KDthunderup's Avatar

This is why he wont return to where he was, the mental herd is what he should of most focused on overcoming. The doctors have given him the all clear to return which means they believe he is at a similar level physically to what he was and at minimal risk of re-injuring his knee. I mean if the dude is to scared to return what hope does he have of getting back to where he was?

dude won't return until he can properly dunk off his left leg, is that correct?

it's Peter Vecsey, he's known to try and start controversy. trying to get relevant again maybe

theres alot of strong opinions from lames that cant even compete in a local pick up game.

when rose first got injured people were saying "sit him out the whole season" now you guys are bitching about him not returning after him being cleared after a week.

Quote Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
    theres alot of strong opinions from lames that cant even compete in a local pick up game.

when rose first got injured people were saying "sit him out the whole season" now you guys are bitching about him not returning after him being cleared after a week.
    Yes, because the people complaining in this thread are the same people that said he should sit out the whole season.

Almost everybody expected him to return in January/February when he first got injured.

But go ahead and defend your idol like the dick riding faqqot you are.

Many of you are being very unfair to him. This wasn't some partial tear. It was a major knee injury. An injury like Rose's has ended people's careers.

Just because he is medically cleared to play doesn't mean he's comfortable with his knee yet.

Let him build up to NBA speed and let him get comfortable using it before just throwing him into playoff basketball right off of major knee surgery.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Budadiiii
    Yes, because the people complaining in this thread are the same people that said he should sit out the whole season.

Almost everybody expected him to return in January/February when he first got injured.

not sure the dalai lama approves.

Quote Originally Posted by Budadiiii

damn bro you really desperate to make urself feel better on the internet arnt you? real life must suck for you

National High School Star KDthunderup's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bmd
    Many of you are being very unfair to him. This wasn't some partial tear. It was a major knee injury. An injury like Rose's has ended people's careers.

Just because he is medically cleared to play doesn't mean he's comfortable with his knee yet.

Let him build up to NBA speed and let him get comfortable using it before just throwing him into playoff basketball right off of major knee surgery.
    Dude I tore my ACL as well and returned to playing competitive bball in a shorter time span with no where near the quality of rehab Rose would of received. The dude's a *****

Quote Originally Posted by KDthunderup
    Dude I tore my ACL as well and returned to playing competitive bball in a shorter time span with no where near the quality of rehab Rose would of received. The dude's a *****
    you play on a professional level? do you have the same quickness and vertical rose has?

Quote Originally Posted by KDthunderup
    1. Not all ACL tears are the same.

2. Not everybody recovers in the same amount of time. I mean, the doctors JUST cleared him. So obviously your injury and his injury are not the same.

Saying you came back before he did as evidence that he's being a ***** is simple-minded.

Very good NBA starter

Assuming he's 100% physically healed, he's got to play eventually... I mean, it's what he does for a living... I can understand if he's not mentally ready (and there's probably truth to it), but what should the franchise do, get him a psychologist?