Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Default Re: OGT: Utah Jazz (32-30) @ New York Knicks (37-22) - 7:30 PM ET on NBA TV

Knicks are so stupid. When they signed Copeland, they should have given themselves a team option for next year.....now its too late. Some team is going to offer Copeland a nice contract and Knicks won't match.

Default Re: OGT: Utah Jazz (32-30) @ New York Knicks (37-22) - 7:30 PM ET on NBA TV

Kenyon Martin first number one overall pick to get signed to a 10 day contract.

Quote Originally Posted by macpierce
    thank you new york

-laker fans
    Quote Originally Posted by cotdt
    Thanks from Laker fans.

Beat Chicago tomorrow and we're even

RETIRED, ISH 2008-2013 willds09's Avatar

Utah really sucks tho but I told yall knicks are back baby!!

I'm a Knicks fan for the rest of the day

Knicks keep winning despite all the injuries, the coach surely suck, maybe knicks should get Adelman, he is doing a great job despite the injuries.

Jr keeps playing well, the coach was really dumb saying he believed in him.

Amare plays two 30 minutes game and hurts himself, coach was really dumb limiting his minutes.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Xiao Yao You's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3
    The Jazz are choking worse than I don't know what. Someone give me a clever metaphor about choking.
    Not sure they're choking? Lots of injuries. No stars. Fighting for a playoff berth. Can't expect much more more really. They've been playing better on the road and defensively.

Great team win.

Looking forward though, w/o Amar'e, JR is gonna have to step to another level for this stretch run.

Judging from the past couple of games, he seems to be ready for the challenge.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue&Orange
    Knicks keep winning despite all the injuries, the coach surely suck, maybe knicks should get Adelman, he is doing a great job despite the injuries.
    Can we add this to the all-time stupid comments on ISH?

The Knicks have a no. 3 seed and are 15 games over .500. Look at the roster. Maybe, just maybe, the coach doesn't suck.

Adelman is going a "great job"? Minnesota is a 12-seed and 16 games under .500. I don't really care about their injuries. The Knicks have had plenty themselves, plus the oldest roster in the league, yet they've won 16 games more than the Wolves and are headed to the playoffs. Adelmen might just get fired after this season.

It would be really good if some people would think and check facts before they post nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by Shepseskaf
    Can we add this to the all-time stupid comments on ISH?

The Knicks have a no. 3 seed and are 15 games over .500. Look at the roster. Maybe, just maybe, the coach doesn't suck.

Adelman is going a "great job"? Minnesota is a 12-seed and 16 games under .500. I don't really care about their injuries. The Knicks have had plenty themselves, plus the oldest roster in the league, yet they've won 16 games more than the Wolves and are headed to the playoffs. Adelmen might just get fired after this season.

It would be really good if some people would think and check facts before they post nonsense.
    I'm pretty sure he was being sarcastic.

Quote Originally Posted by zizozain
    Clutch makes New York Knicks game thread .. knicks win

bagelred makes New York Knicks game thread .. knicks lose

Quote Originally Posted by Shepseskaf
    Dude, that was obvious as it gets sarcasm, wtf happened?

Quote Originally Posted by Blue&Orange
    Dude, that was obvious as it gets sarcasm, wtf happened?
    My bad. In general, there have been so many lousy, stupid, nonsense posts these days, I just saw it and reacted.