Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Very good NBA starter elementally morale's Avatar

Default Re: List of Your Favorite LeBron James Quotes...

Quote Originally Posted by evilmonkey
    I just cant seem to find out anything wrong with what Lebron said in above quotes...

It tells a lot more about you than it does about the quotes.

Magic Johnson

I just cant seem to find out anything wrong with what Lebron said in above quotes...

But i understand if you being obligated to hate on Lebron feel the need to twist what he really was meaning to something else.
    How am I hating?

Good High School Starter evilmonkey's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LA_Showtime
    There's nothing wrong with what he said. He just comes off as extremely egotistical and simple-minded. Can't really blame him, though. He was exposed to the media at a young age and was dubbed The Chosen One at 17.
    Meh... maybe a bit arrogant, confident... but nothing wrong with that.

Tell me any competitive superstar in the past who wasnt arrogant.... Michael Jordan was even more arrogant / confident... and i dont need to even mention Kobe... whoa..

Heat|Lakers|Celtics

Quote Originally Posted by elementally morale
    It tells a lot more about you than it does about the quotes.

Magic Johnson

Tell me any competitive superstar in the past who wasnt arrogant.... Michael Jordan was even more arrogant / confident... and i dont need to even mention Kobe... whoa..
    Right. I've met a bunch of dumbasses in my life, but that doesn't mean I shouldn't call you out for being one too. Just because there are a lot of egotistical douche bags doesn't mean I can't call out The King.

It is a lot more than arrogance with these quotes. Borderline idiocy describes it better. It is absolutely pathological to refer to yourself like LeBron does much of the time. And once again: I rarely if ever comment on him... but after having read all this... I mean... c'mon.

Quote Originally Posted by LA_Showtime
    How am I hating?
    No but really, often you (excuse me, maybe not exactly you but most of your Laker/Kobe buddies) twist the context of what Lebron was meaning by misinterprating something what really wasnt meant that way or not exactly that way.... heck you even do that with Kobe: "Kobe said he would kill Lebron 1 on 1 in his sleep"....

But i understand if you being obligated to hate on Lebron feel the need to twist what he really was meaning to something else.
    Well thats because you cradle his b4llsack.

Magic Johnson

No but really, often you (excuse me, maybe not exactly you but most of your Laker/Kobe buddies) twist the context of what Lebron was meaning by misinterprating something what really wasnt meant that way or not exactly that way.... heck you even do that with Kobe: "Kobe said he would kill Lebron 1 on 1 in his sleep"....
    There are like 5,000 examples of LeBron being an egotistical douche. I can alter 2,000 of 'em but it doesn't change the fact that the guy speaks like a tool. Like I said earlier, I doubt he's actually this bad in person, because he makes a lot of friends, but his media personality sucks.

College superstar

I can't call out The King.

Quote Originally Posted by elementally morale
    It is a lot more than arrogance with these quotes. Borderline idiocy describes it better. It is absolutely pathological to refer to yourself like LeBron does much of the time. And once again: I rarely if ever comment on him... but after having read all this... I mean... c'mon.
    No... YOU "c'mon".... Dont you see how pathetic this is? Isnt it obvious to you its a hater behind this? A Kobe ******ging kiddo feeling the need to take away all the hate towards Kobe and throw it to somebody else who is a freakin saint compared to how Kobe is and how Kobe was at Lebrons age.......

This kid probably collected and saved everything Lebron said which can be misinterprated badly on his notepad after 7 years of Lebrons career of yacketing just to be able to create a thread here and try make him look like a fool... when he isnt... Afterall where is all the good Lebron said? Where are the good quotes? He makes it look like these are the quotes which is everything that came out of Lebrons mouth.... You can make ANYBODY look like a fool if you collect only quotes of everything which can be misinterprated as a bit idiotic....

Its just pathetic.... haters gona hate....

And isnt it ironic how this hate is mostly aimed towards Lebron (the only player who denies Kobes "best player in the world" title) ? By mostly Kobe/Laker fans?
    Last edited by evilmonkey; 10-06-2010 at 08:37 PM.

Heat|Lakers|Celtics

No... YOU "c'mon".... Dont you see how pathetic this is? Isnt it obvious to you its a hater behind this? A Kobe ******ging kiddo feeling the need to take away all the hate towards Kobe and throw it to somebody else who is a freakin saint compared to how Kobe is and how Kobe was at Lebrons age.......

This kid probably collected and saved everything Lebron said which can be misinterprated badly on his notepad after 7 years of Lebrons career of yacketing just to be able to create a thread here and try make him look like a fool... when he isnt... Afterall where is all the good Lebron said? Where are the good quotes? He makes it look like these are the quotes which is everything that came out of Lebrons mouth.... You can make ANYBODY look like a fool if you collect only quotes of everything which can be misinterprated as a bit idiotic....

And isnt it ironic how this hate is mostly aimed towards Lebron ? By mostly Kobe/Laker fans?
    NEED A ?

haters gona hate....

I'm not gonna hate. Why should I hate him? But yeah, I'm going to laugh. LeBron says funny stuff. Nash did it in his commercials but he had to do a great acting job. It comes natural to LeBron.

If you don't find most of these quotes ridiculous, then you shouldn't laugh. I do and I do.

You've been using the usual "Kobrick Cryant/rapist" insults yourself so I don't see why you're crying so hard about some silly Lebron quotes. If you can't shrug it off, then it's gonna be a long season for you. Welcome to ISH

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

And isnt it ironic how this hate is mostly aimed towards Lebron (the only player who neglects Kobes "best player in the world" title) ? By mostly Kobe/Laker fans?
    What are you the head of lebrons PR team? Shut the fuck up