Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Down by 18 in the third, we win by 17....

Quote Originally Posted by Aussie Dunker
    Would rather be exposed against Klay than Curry! lol

I only was able to catch the first half but yes, KCP was a glove tonight, he has such quick feet, able to stay with most PG's in this league, and Reggie luckily has a big enough frame to guard most 2-guards... Works well
    Very true. I would rather contain Curry than Klay. KCP did great handiwork in the second half, as well. I haven't seen anyone cover Curry like that all year. Curry easily got his shot off when he was iso'd against Anthony Davis. Could not pull off the same shots against KCP.

With SJ on the court, Pistons can switch off against picks in the 1, 2, and 3 spots. It's pretty awesome. And with the versatility, SJ and MM can switch off between the 3 and 4 spots. Once this team gets it, man we are going to be dangerous on defense. (and we are already pretty good thus far this season.)

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by ZMonkey11
    Once this team gets it, man we are going to be dangerous on defense. (and we are already pretty good thus far this season.)
    Yeah, they are a much better defensive team than anyone could have imagined. And Johnsons versatility is going to really make them dangerous once he gets some experience.

Local High School Star Aussie Dunker's Avatar

it's funny how in multiple articles they are praising the warriors for keeping Dre too a quiet game and being effective against him...

It's such a compliment to Dre that 15/14 is considered a quiet game for him,