Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Sacramento Kings Forum

Sacramento Kings Forum Sacramento Kings forum - Sacramento Kings message board

Old 08-30-2007, 09:23 PM   #31
idizzle
Good college starter

Default Re: mike's new back-up

I kind of like Douby being the starting point guard once Bibby gets traded or signs with another team. I've seen Doby play and he can score but not much of a passer. Either way it goes whether Shakur or Douby start at the point once Mike Bibby is gone is anyones guess.
idizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2007, 07:01 AM   #32
King_Of_Kings1
Saw a basketball once

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEBORAH
Come on King of Kings, let's give this coach a chance, I would say you can make comments on him after 60 games, by then we should know, how good he and his assistants are, but you can only do so much with the players you have, so it is a combo of coaching and players.

DEBORAH

yeah, i guess ill reserve judgment untill i see his coaching and what lineups he puts out there.... i hope he doesn't only play veterans like musselhead did .
He better play Justin Williams at least 25min a game just for the fact that he can do things no other king (besides watkins maybe) can do

if this roster is coached right, i say at the very best it's a 45 win team
King_Of_Kings1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2007, 07:12 AM   #33
King_Of_Kings1
Saw a basketball once

Quote:
Originally Posted by idizzle
I kind of like Douby being the starting point guard once Bibby gets traded or signs with another team. I've seen Doby play and he can score but not much of a passer. Either way it goes whether Shakur or Douby start at the point once Mike Bibby is gone is anyones guess.

scoring point guards, bigs who can pass....does petrie still think were running the princeton O?

douby reminds me of how martin looked in his first year, just running up the court confused..... i expect him to have a solid year this year if given the minutes, unlike last year when he got inconsistant minutes cause the coach was hungover from the night before.

but like is said id like to see a lineup of Douby,Martin,and Garcia with Garcia playin the point foward and runnin Douby and Martin off screens,(like two rip hamiltons runnin around)
King_Of_Kings1 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: