Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Sacramento Kings Forum

Sacramento Kings Forum Sacramento Kings forum - Sacramento Kings message board

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-06-2007, 04:30 AM   #31
BradMiller52
Kings fan
 
BradMiller52's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: I wanna get paid like Mikki
Posts: 2,256
Default Re: Kings want Hedo back? Possible Hedo+ for Artest deal?

Well 1st off he just basically pulled his trade demand back and he wasn't as made at the Lakers anymore. 2nd he wouldn't get the endorsements here that he'd get in LA(other LA team) or NY(who has a bunch of contracts they've bought out coming off the cap in the next 2 years). 3rd our most talented player plays the same position as him so he'd have to play out of position at either the 3 or the 1 considering Kevin doesn't have PG skills and he's too thin to play the 3. 4th he'll be 31 by then so our window of contention would be 2-3 years at the most. It just wouldn't make too much sense for him IMO.
BradMiller52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 04:47 AM   #32
Perezident
Kings>>>Clippers
 
Perezident's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,284
Default Re: Kings want Hedo back? Possible Hedo+ for Artest deal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradMiller52
Well 1st off he just basically pulled his trade demand back and he wasn't as made at the Lakers anymore. 2nd he wouldn't get the endorsements here that he'd get in LA(other LA team) or NY(who has a bunch of contracts they've bought out coming off the cap in the next 2 years). 3rd our most talented player plays the same position as him so he'd have to play out of position at either the 3 or the 1 considering Kevin doesn't have PG skills and he's too thin to play the 3. 4th he'll be 31 by then so our window of contention would be 2-3 years at the most. It just wouldn't make too much sense for him IMO.
spot on

I heard a rumor that Cisco's threepoint shooting is becoming reggie miller lights out hot streak type of shot now... a la Jason Kapono maybe..i'm just excited now cant wait for summer league....

i heard the guy went like 13-13 from threepoint range WOW

that made me sooo horney lol i was ready to skeet
Perezident is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 05:00 AM   #33
BradMiller52
Kings fan
 
BradMiller52's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: I wanna get paid like Mikki
Posts: 2,256
Default Re: Kings want Hedo back? Possible Hedo+ for Artest deal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perezident
spot on

I heard a rumor that Cisco's threepoint shooting is becoming reggie miller lights out hot streak type of shot now... a la Jason Kapono maybe..i'm just excited now cant wait for summer league....

i heard the guy went like 13-13 from threepoint range WOW

that made me sooo horney lol i was ready to skeet
No offense man but that is some funny ****
BradMiller52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 06:07 AM   #34
Targus™
National High School Star
 
Targus™'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Sacramento,CA
Posts: 1,926
Default Re: Kings want Hedo back? Possible Hedo+ for Artest deal?

we can't just start thinking of when our year of contention is going to be. anything can happen, anything can change. hell we might turn into contenders next season ala the utah jazz. btw perez yeah that some funny **** especially since your the dude from ummm i forgot where but with the accent, right "men"?
Targus™ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 06:11 AM   #35
Targus™
National High School Star
 
Targus™'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Sacramento,CA
Posts: 1,926
Default Re: Kings want Hedo back? Possible Hedo+ for Artest deal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perezident
spot on

I heard a rumor that Cisco's threepoint shooting is becoming reggie miller lights out hot streak type of shot now... a la Jason Kapono maybe..i'm just excited now cant wait for summer league....

i heard the guy went like 13-13 from threepoint range WOW

that made me sooo horney lol i was ready to skeet
Targus™ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 09:23 AM   #36
Perezident
Kings>>>Clippers
 
Perezident's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,284
Default Re: Kings want Hedo back? Possible Hedo+ for Artest deal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradMiller52
No offense man but that is some funny ****
lol none taken bro lol actually i said it to be funny lol
Perezident is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 09:25 AM   #37
Perezident
Kings>>>Clippers
 
Perezident's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,284
Default Re: Kings want Hedo back? Possible Hedo+ for Artest deal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Targus™
we can't just start thinking of when our year of contention is going to be. anything can happen, anything can change. hell we might turn into contenders next season ala the utah jazz. btw perez yeah that some funny **** especially since your the dude from ummm i forgot where but with the accent, right "men"?
lol yeah bro lol

i'm from the bahamas and dnt forget it lol should come over there for a change its reallly nice island is gorgeous man you guys would love it lol...i'm heading home next week (SOOO DONE WITH SCHOOL FOR NOW) its the SUMMER!!
Perezident is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 01:07 PM   #38
dleave
I don't get picked last at the park anymore
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 144
Default Re: Kings want Hedo back? Possible Hedo+ for Artest deal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradMiller52
Well 1st off he just basically pulled his trade demand back and he wasn't as made at the Lakers anymore. 2nd he wouldn't get the endorsements here that he'd get in LA(other LA team) or NY(who has a bunch of contracts they've bought out coming off the cap in the next 2 years). 3rd our most talented player plays the same position as him so he'd have to play out of position at either the 3 or the 1 considering Kevin doesn't have PG skills and he's too thin to play the 3. 4th he'll be 31 by then so our window of contention would be 2-3 years at the most. It just wouldn't make too much sense for him IMO.

1) Not really, all he said was he apologized to Kupchak.

2) He's Kobe Bryant, he can get endorsements anywhere.

3) Kobe's plenty big enough to play the 3, especially in today's league when a lot of teams are going smaller.

4) Kobe will be a great player past the age of 33 just because he has the work ethic, desire, and smarts. But how big a window do you really want anyway? 2-3 years is pretty good if you ask me.
dleave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 01:25 PM   #39
dleave
I don't get picked last at the park anymore
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 144
Default Re: Kings want Hedo back? Possible Hedo+ for Artest deal?

Also, I'm not really relying on Kobe coming here. I was just using him as an enticing example of what can be done in FA as compared to the draft. Like I said, we'd need to trade for a top 5 pick somehow to have a chance at drafting the type of skill you can get in FA. Even guys like Webber, who are/were at that next level down from the Kobe's and the Duncan's, usually get drafted in the top 5.
dleave is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:


Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:54 AM.






NBA BASKETBALL FORUM KEY LINKS:

InsideHoops.com Home

NBA Rumors

NBA free agency

NBA free agents list

Las Vegas NBA Summer League

FIBA World Cup Basketball

NBA Videos

Search Site

FOLLOW US
Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
YouTube
















Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy